Last movie you've watched

Last one I saw was The Departed... great movie... Martin Scorsese delivers as always.... adopted from a asian movie and also based on some facts of the Irish Mob in Boston...

The last movie I saw was Bewoulf and Grendel. I love the northern myths and legends an I love this tale but the movie sucks big time. This is the story of a great warrior (Gerard butler from 300 ) sent to kill a troll terrorizing a village.
Don't waste your time

Just saw Curse of the Golden Flower. I was underwhelmed at the time, but I talked it over with my date on the walk home and it's settled a little in my head. It's visually brilliant, full of symbolism and beautiful direction (although still quite short of Hero) but the real strength lies in the Greek Tragedy of a storyline - beautifully executed.

So yeah, I liked it alot.

I want to see that so bad... I'm into the Chinese visually appealing artsy martial arts movie ala Crouching Tiger, Hero etc... if you like those type of movies go see House of the Flying Daggers... excellent movie in that style...

I watched Silent Hill last night. As soon as it finished, all I said was: bloody creepy. I suppose it didn't really help that I was watching it in the middle of the night

I saw A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints last week, it was really bad. Utter yawn-fest story about kids in New York doing it hard in '86, and it flashes back and forth between that and Robert Downey Jnr. badly playing the main kid all grown up going back there to face his parents after leaving 15 years ago. Lots of arty-farty editing and New York sentimentality can't save the lack of any decent character development and mostly badly cast actors.

I watched Silent Hill last night. As soon as it finished, all I said was: bloody creepy. I suppose it didn't really help that I was watching it in the middle of the night

Me and my wife we saw the movie last night, just like you. I got to say that I fell asleep and my wife told me I didn't miss much. I really miss a good horror movie not a big production or teenager kinda thing.if you like horror movies I recommend you Event Horizon or The Darkness (spanish film). In the horror/comedy type you gotta see Alex Iglesia's El Dia De La Bestia ( The Day Of The Beast)

I just saw Little Miss Sunshine unfortunately. Ugh. So quirky and feel good I nearly threw my beer at the tv several times.

God, who wants to feel good?

I havent seen the movie though.

I'd like to feel good. :Smug: But watching a movie that's trying so hard to be "quirky" and "zany" and of course "wacky" that it ends up being "annoying" and "boring" and "plotless" certainly doesn't make me feel good.

City of God aka The Greatest Foreign Film ever. I never knew I could love a movie so much till I came along this bad boy.

last movie...The Departed. All I can say is AWESOME.. i would recommend that movie to anyone! Marky Mark was fuckin' hilarious in that role. Decaprio was absolutely excellent (as much as I hate to admit it). Watch it...you must:kickass:

I'm not having a good run with movies at the moment. Saw another stinker the other night called "Syriana", starring George Clooney. It was an extremely hard to follow political drama about evil American oil companies merging in the middle east. It took so long to figure out what was going on that by the time I did, I was well beyond caring.