Last movie you've watched

Go watch The Transporter among other movies and tell me the fight sequences are not good... your just not watching the right movies or your too much of a Martial arts fanboy..

Its not like I don't like American Action movies. I find the stories interesting. I'm just saying I like Asian Kung Fu movies more. I would rather watch people doing tons of different techniques instead of people wrestling like monkies and just punching and not blocking or doing any awesome counters.

Batman Begins invented a new type of fighting. Certainly not boring. Come to think of it the theatrics of Asian action movies bores me much more.

Its not like I don't like American Action movies. I find the stories interesting. I'm just saying I like Asian Kung Fu movies more. I would rather watch people doing tons of different techniques instead of people wrestling like monkies and just punching and not blocking or doing any awesome counters.

The Transporter movies aren´t American. They are English/French/Chinese

The only martial arts type of movies i like are the epic ones like:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
House of the Flying Daggers
Hero
Curse of the Golden Flower
Fearless
etc.

but to say that Western movies with Martial Arts moves aren't good is kind of ignorant... like i said go watch The Transporter (the first one) if you haven't already.... Or Jean Claude Van Damme's earlier movies or Steven Seagals earlier ones (when both made quality movies and not the crappy ones they do since their heyday)...

"Invented"? Do you mean in the frenetic camera-work stemming from the criminal's view of things and thus capturing the bat as being the elusive ninja, or...?

Nope. They literally invented a new style of martial arts. The two disc DVD boxset has a featurette about it.

I saw Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Winds last night. This is going to sound pretty gay, but I had tears towards the end.

Samurai Rebellion - awesome classic samurai film with the mighty Toshiro Mifune starring...
1408 - started pretty creepy then lost its atmosphere somehow
Red Lion - another classic samurai with Toshiro Mifune. Not nearly as good as his stuff under Kurosawa's direction

I still want to see hitman, even if the guy actually looks nothing like the game character. I'm also aching to see I am Legend; it just looks so awesome.

I last saw Tomb Raider. It's been a while, such a kickass film, plenty of action, plenty of highlights. Love it.