Lets have a pics thread :)

I should bribe the principal of my school to let me have one of my guitars in my yearbook picture.

You have that shitty rule too? My best senior picture involves me holding my guitar, with my arms crossed in front of it, but my school won't let me put it into the yearbook...

I dont even know I'f I'm actually allowed to have my guitar in my senior photo. If I could though, I'd definitely have my Flying V in it though. It's my little way of saying "Metal PWNS your face!"
Also, it matches a suit. Kindof. A bit.

Jax said:
Gah, they still do that? I had to wear one of those too, 25 years ago..I'd have thought/hoped they'd come up with something less lame since then; my daughter wore her cap & gown for hers, which was a little less lame.
We had the option of posing in a cap and gown with the fake diploma, too, but those photos couldn't be used in the yearbook and the shroud thing was lame enough anyway so I opted not to.

Beelzebub said:
We had the option of posing in a cap and gown with the fake diploma, too, but those photos couldn't be used in the yearbook and the shroud thing was lame enough anyway so I opted not to.

Wait wait wait.... what? What is this that people are being forced to do? Can anyone post a pic (doesn't have to be of you) showing what the hell you people are talking about?

And since when did yearbook pictures have guidelines? I am pretty sure the only guideline we had was to not be naked, though i'm not even sure we had that.

ennen.jpg

Back to normal.

As a senior, we had freedom in our yearbook pictures too, since we had a special section where parents write little notes like 'my baby we're so proud of you, blah blah', and then put a baby picture and the recent one. I posed with my guitar since that was back when I wanted to be a rock star. Here's my actual senior yearbook picture though.

MePro3.jpg

We didn't have a choice. Our senior pictures were taken by one studio; if you didn't go there, you didn't get your pic in the yearbook.

Here's what the lame drape thing looked like, it was just a piece of fabric that they wrapped around you & pinned together in the back (be kind, this is a 25 year old photo LOL):
Jax12thGrade.jpg

Jax said:
We didn't have a choice. Our senior pictures were taken by one studio; if you didn't go there, you didn't get your pic in the yearbook.

Here's what the lame drape thing looked like, it was just a piece of fabric that they wrapped around you & pinned together in the back (be kind, this is a 25 year old photo LOL):

Shoot, I think it's a good picture!

:eek: You look gorgeous!!! And yes I wore the same thing

Edit: Thank the gods for airbrushing, I remember that I had the imprints from my bra straps on my shoulders when I had that on :tickled:

That's a very pretty picture. I don't think that anyone would make fun of you for that. And the black thing doesn't look as horrible as you guys made it sound. I can't imagine looking through a yearbook where everyone is wearing exactly the same thing though...it doesn't leave room for much originality.