Lets have a pics thread :)

yeah that was the main reason we couldn't get one, they'd just jump the fence and run. We had a Jack-Russell Terrier that would always jump up and scramble over the fence, or get out the door, and just run, wouldn't stop for anything, and would attack peoples pet rabbits etc... We ended up giving her to a farmer who had a rat problem and large fields, so I'm sure she was much happier there...

Our Sheltie now is much more placid, and much more loyal, lovely dog.

Jack Russels are cool, my buddy I mentioned in Jersey with the racing sled dogs also has a Russel as the house dog. I grew up with a Fox Terrier but I'll always be a large dog guy, no more though, these are the last, going to be a lot of heart break in the next 4 years.

autisti.JPG

I wasn't drunk on this one.

Me last summer in front of the Peruvian flag, on top of an apartment building in Lima.
l_2661fdff9a0693386f167215c8b5940e.jpg

And me floating in my kitchen.
l_4818907f52162d5a6b34a0554c85bb9c.gif

ok, it's a total manowar fest here but this one is me in my halloween costume with my friend steph... i'm HE-Man if you can't tell.
n9380304_43872295_7329.jpg

and me with my beast, still kinda manowar.
newcrud6015.jpg

this on eisn't manowar but it's still pretty beastly. gotta love carving pumpkins. no matter how old i get there are still some things that will never stop entertaining me.
n9383120_43163907_9550.jpg

three more and then i'm done, these ones are more entertaining...

best sand sculpture i've ever done
TheButt.jpg

they are real and living. most of them stayed on me even after i stood up and ran around a bit (no starfish were harmed during the photo)
newcrud7017.jpg

the most sexual pumpkin ever. it's very obviously just two people doing it. it has come to be known as the "jack-off-lantern" or the "humpkin"
n9383120_43163914_1426.jpg

Yeah, and the oversized Pink Floyd -shirt. :D

Not that there's any distasteful in Pink Floyd. The shirt just looks ridiculously big on me.

Darkblade, in your picture with the guitar, you should've still kept on the Manowar costume. Would've been even better. Still amazing though. :headbang:

Lasse: Awesome pants.

Feathers & Flames: How was Lima? I'd love to see South America someday, it must've been a great experience.

It was pretty cool. Although it was winter there the weather was about 50 degrees and it was cloudy. I liked Colombia better, I went there for a month before 7th grade. It was awesome.

found a few other good ones...

we left this picture of me with the tip at a chinese buffet., then took a picture of the scene. our intent was to leave THIS pic at the next buffet dining...and take a picture of it.... we would continue the processuntil there were to many of me with a tip to count.
camera-2-21-06053.jpg

this one started witha conversation that sounded like this...
me- "i'm so badass, i beat women"
scott- "i'm so badass, i beat children"
me- "i'm SOOOOO badass, i beat women WITH children.
womanbeaterprojectflattened.jpg

the last man i killed. it's soooo metal!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!oneoneone!!!exclamationpoint!!! !m!,
300frisbee.jpg