Votes: 12 15.2%
  • ok

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
Whoa, this thread's grown rapidly...

Reign in Acai said:
Dill took the girl's V-Plate and now feels obligated to share a retainer with her.

LOL - to be fair, I've known the new girl for around six years already, we've always been really close and really flirtatious with each other, but we never both seemed to be single at the same time. This weekend just gone, everything just seemed to click into place. My train tickets to go stay with her in Bristol next weekend arrived this morning.

So yeah, as per topic - life quality right now = teh fucking win.

Doom said:
Nice. I work in Psychology research, and I am hoping for my first publication soon too. Our paper, where I was named third author (better than nothing) has just been sumbitted for review, so I have my fingers crossed!

...psychology...interesting but far to less objective :O) ...but wait...you´re just 22...Fuck...How....why...f***...congrats, i was with 22 in the beginning of my everlasting studies...f***
...I´m still writing but hopefully finish this step within July...

...so, we´ll need a science review thread soon...and all the best for your next paper, it should be sth. about: "What is the background for the phenomenom that especially Heavy Metal fans are often crazy, drunk but mostly both?" and of course not under Nature or Science...o_O