Votes: 47 59.5%
  • great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
velveeta%20shells%20cheese%2012.gif
+
bacon.jpg
= in my belly.

Is this what Canadian bacon is in Canada?
article_0247_06.jpg

Because this is Canadian bacon in America.
canadianbacon.jpg

the latter is canadian bacon. yes.

It's round and has less fat, more meat.

No, NAD and MFJ have cancelled lurch. M00se is considering it but he's poor :p

Conspicuously Absent said:
No, NAD and MFJ have cancelled lurch. M00se is considering it but he's poor :p

I am sure you will have a grand old time, the 2 of you :kickass:

Wikipedia told me Canadian Bacon in Canada was that stuff with yellow on it, and only in America do they call the round stuff 'Canadian' Bacon. They lied to me :(.

Yeah, it's basically a thinly sliced ham with the skin or whatever you want ot call it on the outside still. Never seen the shit with the yellow

I work all the time and don't see my family but I don't have any emotions so there you have it. The last time I cried in the past 1200 years was when the ol lady went through 45345213 hours of labor and her mom kept trying to talk her out of a c-section. I came back in the room from my emo-fest and laid down the FUCKIN LAW LIKE A REAL MAN!!!!!!!

meh, I just realized the actual topic is life quality. Mmmm...medium I guess. Work is irritating but I have alot of stuff that makes me happy so.....I learned long ago that you need to have tradeoffs, even (especially) small ones like a tasty coffee, a new CD, shit like that. So when your girlfriend starts complaining about something you can go, "fuck it dude. Let's go bowling."