i think my life at the moment is

• shit

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • ok

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
with Biden's gas price hikes, life quality has gone down. that assclown needs to go to the alzheimer's home already. if you still vote for that cunt, you are the problem

Reactions: SonOfNun
Can you please tell him to lower the gas prices here too, or at least ask the russian puppet you guys have for an alternative if he's to be the next global gas price boss

Reactions: J.
Can you please tell him to lower the gas prices here too, or at least ask the russian puppet you guys have for an alternative if he's to be the next global gas price boss

I could tell him, sure. but slow joe is beholden to the tree huggers that think everyone can afford an electric car and its charging shitz

honestly, at this point, probably. both suck. hard. one is borderline insane and the other is dumber and weaker than a limp french fry

all i know is things have gone to shit since biden. i ask biden voters sometimes to name some positive things he has done. they cant. the response is usually akin to "anything is better than tRUMP"

derp

honestly, at this point, probably. both suck. hard. one is borderline insane and the other is dumber and weaker than a limp french fry

all i know is things have gone to shit since biden. i ask biden voters sometimes to name some positive things he has done. they cant. the response is usually akin to "anything is better than tRUMP"

derp
well I am not american and I don't give a lot of shits, but I do have google so I'll help you out from the kindness of my heart

•Signed EO on Climate Related Financial Risk that instructs rule making agencies to take climate change related risk into consideration when writing rules and regulations.
•$100M for environmental justice initiatives
•$1.1B for Everglades restoration

•$100M for environmental justice initiatives
•$1.1B for Everglades restoration
•30 GW Offshore Wind Plan, incl:
•Largest ever offshore wind lease sale in NY and NJ
•Offshore wind lease sale in California
•Expedited reviews of Offshore Wind Projects

•$3B in DOE loans for offshore wind projects
•$230M in port infrastructure for Offshore wind
•Solar plan to reduce cost of solar by more than 50% by 2030 including $128M in funding to lower costs and improve performance of solar technology

•Multi-agency partnership to expedite clean energy projects on federal land
•Instructed Dept of Energy to strengthen appliance efficiency rules
•Finalized rule to prevent cheating on efficiency standards
•Finalized rule to expedite appliance efficiency standards

•Repealed Federal Architecture EO that made sustainable federal buildings harder to build
•Reversed size cuts and restored protections to Bears Ears, Grand Staircase-Escalante, and Northeast Canyons and Seamounts Marine National Monuments

•Restoring NEPA regulations to take into account climate change and environmental impacts in federal permitting
•Extended public health emergency through at least April 15, 2022
•$50B in funding for FEMA for COVID Disaster Relief including vaccine funding

•Set 100% FEMA reimbursement to states for COVID costs, retroactively to start of pandemic
•$47.8B for testing
•$1.75B for COVID genome sequencing
•$8.5B to CDC for vaccines
•$7.6B to state and local health depts
•$7.6B to community health centers

•$6B to Indian Health Services
•$17B to the VA, including $1B to forgive veteran medical debt
•$3B to address mental health and substance abuse
•Over 500 million vaccine shots administered in a year
•Established 90,000 free vaccination sites

•Raised federal reimbursement from $23 to $40 per shot for vaccine sites
•6000 troops deployed for initial vaccination
•Cash incentives, free rides, and free childcare for initial vaccination drive
•400 million vaccines donated internationally, 1.2 billion committed

•$2B contribution to COVAX for global vaccinations
•Funded expansion of vaccine manufacturing in India and South Africa
•Implemented vaccine mandate for federal employees, contractors, and employees at healthcare providers that receive Medicare/Medicaid funding.

•Implemented vaccine/test mandate for large businesses (SC struck down)
•Invoked DPA for testing, vaccine, PPE manufacturing
•Federal mask mandate for federal buildings, federal employees, and public transportation
•Implemented test requirement for international travel

•Implemented joint FDA-NIH expedited process to approve at home tests more quickly
•Over 20,000 free federal testing sites
•8 at home tests per month required to be reimbursed by insurance
•1B at home tests available for free by mail

etc

https://whatbidenhasdone.wordpress.com/2022/01/20/year-one-what-biden-has-done-mega-thread/

And may the record note that I am not a Biden fan by any measure at all, but there are few world leaders I would not take rather than Donald Trump who thrives on division and sends his lackeys to attack their own capitol, among many many other completely retarded things he and his cult has done

So take covid out of the equation and hes done almost nothing. Hes passed one legislation of note with bipartisan support. The other stuff was mostly likely executive orders. He cant even get his own party to support his agenda, something trump struggled with as well.

Again, im not a fan of either. I vote with my wallet, not my emotions and feelings. Shallow it maybe and Im okay with that. Financially, I was much better off during trumps tenure than the 1st year of biden.

Let it be known that Im praying to whatever god is out there that trump does not get the republican nomination. And I also hope that biden can improve things over these next 3 years.

Reactions: zerostatic
Hey!

Even more so. With inflation uncontrolled, gas prices at a record, the stock market turned bear, why wouldn't I be?

Since my post, things have gotten considerably worse, economically speaking. Again, I hope this dullard can fix it, but I have my doubts. Now it looks like he's just trying to pin blame on everyone else in the runup to the midterms in November, in the hopes it will save some House and Senate seats.

YnC0KleHu719bMNB

Diabetics. Type 1 or 2? yes and yes

Women or birth givers? It's 2022. We need specifics so the other 24 genders aren't excluded