i think my life at the moment is

• shit

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • ok

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
Frank, the residents of Springfield need to present you with a medal. Or a metal. Something

As in, they're having the USPS deliver bottles of water to their house? Is that what you mean?

If that's the case, then FUCK that. I buy way more shit from Amazon than I should, but its mostly because I live like 25 minutes from any kind of well-stocked store. But water? Jesus christ. Spend $200-350 on a really nice filter and just drink your goddamn tap water. Maybe you don't even need a filter. It was bad enough when they started selling it in plastic bottles, but now they need to have it shipped across the country too?

Reactions: dorian gray
Life is good. Virginia chick sends lingerie pics all the time. Cock still works. Job is good. Kids are good. Gym kicks my ass, because my 43 yo body gets more sore or hurt easier. Just need this shit weather to get a lot colder.

Frank, you need to come down here. We have jobs and like guns.

What kind of asshole in Springfield, IL (ie NOT in the middle of nowhere) is ordering bottled plastic water?

Reactions: MFJ
The rare times when I've bought a bottle of water it's usually been just for the convenience of the bottle. A few events expect you to bring a sealed bottle in, which is a bit bullshit.

A while back I realised the brand of mineral water I was buying doesn't really quench my thirst. It just made my mouth horribly dry, and I was driving so I didn't have tap water handy. I can only guess they've manipulated the pH to make you want to drink as much as possible. I mostly drink unfiltered tap water.

I’m down for some lingerie pics. More interesting though would be pics of her husband when he finds out :D

If he took care of business, he might be getting the pics and these emojis from her:

woman-kneeling_1f9ce-200d-2640-fe0f.png
eggplant_1f346.png
face-with-stuck-out-tongue.png

Alas, she wants the D from J

My life is good right now. Although honestly it's been pretty steady for a long time now.

I'm bored of work, I'll never be someone who gets excited about a day of work, but there's no alternative really.

We might be seeing the last of J.
lol
Death is imminent.

I thought I was dying this morning, bro. After I had my morning piss, my gut/intestines/whatever started aching like crazy. Two hours later, it had not subsided, and I was doubling over from lower back pain. Told the kids I was heading to the hospital.

They gave me some narcotic for the pain (I need more of that! Hell yeah!) and an IV. Then I had a cat scan. All my innards are good except for one small 0.7 cm kidney stone on my left side. Doc gave me pain meds and said "it's almost in the bladder and you should pee it out in a few days".

Still here and so is the stone. Drinking water like is goin' outta style. Also, that apple cider vinegar to hopefully dissolve that badboy.

One dude said to buy a six pack of cheap beer, down it all in one sitting because youll have to pee every 5 minutes and it'll pass.