i think my life at the moment is

• shit

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • ok

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
Shit the bed almighty. Guys, make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Apparently I was dehydrated from working out and sweating like a whore in church 4 times a week and not putting that fluid back in my body, which caused a 7mm kidney stone.

Trust me when I say this is easily the worst pain Ive ever had in almost 44 years. And Ive had lots of operations and injuries. And it's quite a sight to see pure blood (not bloody urine) coming out of your pee pee hole.

Ouchie to the max

Reactions: Bloopy
I've had the thing where a small blood vessel bursts in the prostate and there's coagulated blood in your cum for the next 4-5 loads, but nothing like that!

Haven't had anything more painful than leg cramps. I guess shedding some of my shyness or some shit led me to be more plugged into muh feelings, as the last one caused me to do what may've been my first bona fide scream. As opposed to the usual yelling in pain.

Are you gonna get operated, J? Sorry to hear about this, stupid of you not to drink enough water though.
What do doctors say?

The post office SUCKS!

Everything is moving ten times slower than before Christmas, nothing ever gets scanned, and no updates. I have priority mail chillin for 6 days with no update. But the Japanese got me a package in like 5 days.

Did omicron nuke the whole postal service or did everyone decide the holiday rush is over so piss on it?

P.S. Are you alive?

Same here bro. One package from Chile is AWOL. Another from Canada has been chillin at the border for weeks. My domestic stuff arrives quickly, though.

Im sure the excuse is covidomicrondelta dude!

packages are still fucking stupid
If the scan bar wont work I just say fuck it. I'm not typing in 3 million numbers.
Called in yesterday, they wanted me to go to a different station and I said fuck that
One of our supervisors recently died from covid
I'm pretty sure I had it also. Thought it was just a sinus infection, nevermind, I can't smell. Fuck it

But are you a triple boozted and mask wearing glove wearing social distancing automaton?

Surely you cant get sick!!!!

Didn't you get the vax because your corporate overlords told you to? What gives, are you secretly an automaton as well? The whole job thing isn't a great excuse when you live in Texas. Everyone is hiring!

I've been vaxed. Moderna
Probably why I just had a sinus infection. Didn't help that I was working 15 hour days so I was already beyond exhaustion
Christmas season was TERRIBLE!
Still terrible now. but manageable. Had 203 scans today. That's a lot of fucking packages!
I hate humanity

Couple things keeping me going...
My blutooth speaker playing metal in the truck. Seriously, It's incredibly important.
Me laughing at all the bullshit on a day to day basis.
We have 2 open routes today and there's snow on the ground. Going to be a shit show. Fuck em!

Couple things keeping me going...
My blutooth speaker playing metal in the truck. Seriously, It's incredibly important.
Me laughing at all the bullshit on a day to day basis.
We have 2 open routes today and there's snow on the ground. Going to be a shit show. Fuck em!

Do you still live in the Springfield area? I'm still near STL in O'Fallon / metro east IL. We didn't get jack shit for snow. I was pissed off.

But are you a triple boozted and mask wearing glove wearing social distancing automaton?

Surely you cant get sick!!!!

Say what you will, but people I know who were vaxxed and then tested positive basically had no issues while I know several unvaxxers who either nearly died or were so sick that they had to take FMLA. One person has tested positive for 3 months straight. Unvaxxed / delta variant.

How's life? Glad you asked.

Things are going pretty well here. Still seeing the same female in Virginia. Man, there's a lot to be said for a long distance relationship. I do what I want when I want. When we are together, we do it when we want and how we want.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but my father passed away back in November. We had been steeling ourselves for quite some time, so it didn't hit too hard. He had been in bad shape for a while. But he left a considerable inheritance for my sister and I, so that's a nice little warm fuzzy in the back of my mind when determining if I want to continue with certain corporate bullshit. Will definitely pay off all debt and buy a house with cash. Already took ownership of his Lexus SUV. Wouldn't have been my choice, but hey, it's paid for and drives better than my beat up '08 Honda. Still, it's weird having both parents gone. Make sure you all call up the parentals and tell 'em you love 'em.

For my bday, my woman bought me that ancestry DNA thing. I had always been told we were English. Turns out, that's correct mostly. 54% English, 21% Irish, 17% Scottish, and the rest Wales. Straight up Honky Cracker. But 100% Texan. I havent done the part where you look for relatives or famous ancestors. Dont really care.

Hope all are doing well, staying healthy and keeping safe.

Reactions: zerostatic
Is that the one who was married? Sorry to hear about your loss. At least your father was able to leave you something.

I'm much the same, although slightly more concerned about nuclear destruction than I was a few weeks ago. Hopefully ~Neurotica is keeping safe. It's crazy what's going on.

How's life? Glad you asked.

Things are going pretty well here. Still seeing the same female in Virginia. Man, there's a lot to be said for a long distance relationship. I do what I want when I want. When we are together, we do it when we want and how we want.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but my father passed away back in November. We had been steeling ourselves for quite some time, so it didn't hit too hard. He had been in bad shape for a while. But he left a considerable inheritance for my sister and I, so that's a nice little warm fuzzy in the back of my mind when determining if I want to continue with certain corporate bullshit. Will definitely pay off all debt and buy a house with cash. Already took ownership of his Lexus SUV. Wouldn't have been my choice, but hey, it's paid for and drives better than my beat up '08 Honda. Still, it's weird having both parents gone. Make sure you all call up the parentals and tell 'em you love 'em.

For my bday, my woman bought me that ancestry DNA thing. I had always been told we were English. Turns out, that's correct mostly. 54% English, 21% Irish, 17% Scottish, and the rest Wales. Straight up Honky Cracker. But 100% Texan. I havent done the part where you look for relatives or famous ancestors. Dont really care.

Hope all are doing well, staying healthy and keeping safe.

Condolences Jeff. You're pretty young to have lost both parents so I imagine that's tough.

I also did the Ancestry deal. The results change frequently as they "refine" it which I think they actually just get further away every time. My primary groups are England (18%), Scotland (16%), Ireland (14%), Japan (12%), Wales (10%), Sweden & Denmark (10%), and Norway (9%). I'm pretty sure the Japanese is actually Korean (though they keep doubling down on it) and that the Scandinavian is all Dane (and probably a bit overrepresented). I have worked out a pretty full family tree and almost all of my lines I can trace that far go back to the UK (mostly England - which they used to have much higher before they "refined" it and raised Ireland, Wales, etc.). My earliest Texas ancestors arrived around the late 1830s. Most of my lines go back through the South to Virginia in the mid 1600s. My direct paternal line came to Texas from Virginia in the wake of the destruction of the war.