i think my life at the moment is

• shit

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • ok

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
I may have been right but you could not fucking pay me to be 20 again and my 20s were totally fine

20 in the exact state/conditions of that time would indeed blow. An extra 20 yrs of youth at current level of progression would slay. Youthful sops could truly catapult themselves to success if they werent such snot nosed egomaniacs. Majority of us piss away invaluable time on ephemeral friendships/relationships/time sinks, then spend our late 20s/30s playing catch up. What was gained outside countless hangovers and a few chortles?

Reactions: cthulufhtagn
20 in the exact state/conditions of that time would indeed blow. An extra 20 yrs of youth at current level of progression would slay. Youthful sops could truly catapult themselves to success if they werent such snot nosed egomaniacs. Majority of us piss away invaluable time on ephemeral friendships/relationships/time sinks, then spend our late 20s/30s playing catch up. What was gained outside countless hangovers and a few chortles?
Yeah, suppose I wish I had the work ethic I do now when I was 20 but I've spent the intervening years improving it. Better off now, as things are.

but get this shit. about a month of just doing whatever The Real Jeff wants to do (which kicked major ass), I get a message through FB from a chick I briefly dated in college....23 fucking years ago. We've been talking off an on via messenger for about a month. She's going through a divorce, and lives in f'n Virginia lol. Her parents live in my hood, though.

Said chick is in town visiting her parents for two weeks to escape the husband and see an old friend's new baby. She popped over the second day she was in town.....and the 4th....and she will be over later today.

Um, should I say it?

1b807e30-d808-4d67-b9ae-4712a2ced0ec_text.gif

@J. What's the nut game with the pelvic route position wise? You make her scream Darken's name?

She said I'm a mouthful. Likes to give head. So I gotta make sure I dont marry her, cuz that shit stops.

All positions so far, from behind, cowgirl, on her back with her legs straight up and me on my knees. Gotta try holding her up against the wall.

She actually came today. Many times

If yall are every single again, single moms are horny as fuck. And wives not getting any action from their limp noodle husbands. Easy as apple pie.....