Lost The Flame

Good idea!!!

How bout some new drum fills?
Maybe a real snare.....
A solo or two couldnt hurt really....
Or maybe if they got their heads out of each others asses and started making good music again too :)

And this Bob Cock guy...didn't he fuck over Our Lady Peace too?

*sharpens pitchfork and lights torches*

Donnie Darko said:
Just cause someone can enjoy St Anger doesnt make them any less intelligent.
I can enjoy smearing cow shit all over my face and chest, but it doesn't make me any more intelligent.

See where I'm going with this?

St. Anger has it's moments(there's one riff in Sweet Ember I think it's called that got me going but then fell apart) and there's a song or 2 off ReRoute and Soundtrack that are decent but these albums pale in comparison to The Jester Race and Master of Puppets days. The Black album's production is far superior to And Justice For All's...but who the fuck cares?! The album blows compared to the former.

AT ONE TIME METALLICA WAS MY FAVORITE BAND. HELL I DONT EVEN LISTEN TO AND JUSTICE FOR ALL. THAT ALBUM BORES THE SHIT OUTTA ME. KILL TO LIGHTNING. SOME OF THE LOAD SONGS ARENT BAD. IM SICK TO DEATH OF THE BLACK ALBUM , I ACTUALLY LIKE SOME OF THE LOAD AND RELOAD STUFF BETTER but ST ANGER IN MY OPINION WAS JUST FLAT OUT HORRIBLY TERRIBLE. I HAD A BOSS WHO LISTENED TO THAT ALBUM EVERY DAY AT WORK FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT. I GREW TO HATE THAT ALBUM MORE THEN ANYTHING. I HATE THE DAMN SNARE. ALOT OF PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE DRUMS ON STYE BUT I LOVE THE CYMBOLS ON IT.

I must say i'm madly in anger with Metallica. I was expecting them to have a quality metal album all within my hands, but now i want to kill kill kill kill them! Look out motherfuckers here i come!

..... sorry, i'm just really frantic tick tick tick tick tick tock at the moment

Sunlapse said:
I must say i'm madly in anger with Metallica. I was expecting them to have a quality metal album all within my hands, but now i want to kill kill kill kill them! Look out motherfuckers here i come!

..... sorry, i'm just really frantic tick tick tick tick tick tock at the moment
I dont know which is worse, the St Anger album or this post....

egonomic666 said:
ahh well fuck metallica kirk hammet is such an overrated guitarist any way
You think so? I think he's an incredible guitarist. Sure, St. Anger doesn't show that off particularly much, but he can still pull it off live. That guy has written some of metal's most awesome solos.