Mainstream Bands that Don't Suck

Coldplay.

Coldplay is the only band on the radio or TV that does not make me want to shoot people.

so what's the point then posting on the official Opeth forum? fucking idiot.

Note the title at the top of this particular forum and then note my complete non-participation in the Opeth only forum.

When you've done that, please feel free to go fuck yourself, cuntweed.

mainstream is something that is brought into the culture and fabric of an everyday person.

Bands like Radiohead, Coldplay, The Mars Volta, Tool are definitly mainstream.

Bands like Lamb Of God, Mastodon, In Flames are borderline. Meaning some people know them that might not be formilure with the underground metal scene.

Then bands like Enslaved, Pain Of Salvation, Iced Earth ect.. are ones that are known quite alot in the metal scene, but are virtually unknown to people outside of it. atleast how im looking at it (note not all bands iv mentioned are good)

No Foreigner? Get with the f*ckin program people. Hot Blooded? I Want to Know Where Love Is? I've Been Waiting? Helluva band.

Did figure we'd make it through without a Dave Matthews call, he's a cheeseball but an awesome composer when he wants to be.

I was all ready to get MV's album sales to prove they aren't mainstream....then see that De-loused sold almost 300,000, and newer ones have all opened on charts. Damn.