Martin Lopez left Opeth - WTF?

That rumour is ridiculous. You're making it a Mike vs Martin situation like they're each others' fuckin arch-nemesis' or something. These are guys that have known each other longer than most of us have known about the band. If I were Mike, I would really hate to read something like that on my own forum.

They don't have that much riding on the tour. It's just a promotional festival thing - they get a 30 mins set. Lopez even said in a recent interview that it's getting treated as a 'warm-up' to their proper, headline gigs. So please, just be content and stop spreading misinformation until the guys feel good and ready to tell us what really happened.

In your post? Yeah I did actually... I thought it would be cool to put the guys' minds to rest until you started quoting again and you go back to doing it inversely :)

If you want, I'll change it back.

I can't log in, this shitty pc has some problems EVERY FUCKING TIME I try to use it god damnit.
No, I'm not married if that's what you wanna know, lol. I have found the person I want to be with..

deliverance said:
check yer fuckin PM i sent days ago, or the damn yahoo msg i just sent! haha

Luz said:
I can't log in, this shitty pc has some problems EVERY FUCKING TIME I try to use it god damnit.
No, I'm not married if that's what you wanna know, lol. I have found the person I want to be with..

lol that is just one big fuckin joke? i knew something was odd. did you mean *haven't found the person you wanna be with?

you're back to BACKWARDS quoting! :erk:

Luz said:

Get a Mac. :D

deliverance said:
lol that is just one big fuckin joke? i knew something was odd. did you mean *haven't found the person you wanna be with?

you're back to BACKWARDS quoting! :erk:

Oh fucking hell, I didn't realize. Now Gunhaver is gonna insult me and he won't love me anymore god damnit. :erk:
It was a joke with the guys on SOT, Jeremy (Seraphim Belial, or my 'husband') is one of my best friends.

Moonlapse said:
That rumour is ridiculous. You're making it a Mike vs Martin situation like they're each others' fuckin arch-nemesis' or something. These are guys that have known each other longer than most of us have known about the band. If I were Mike, I would really hate to read something like that on my own forum.

They don't have that much riding on the tour. It's just a promotional festival thing - they get a 30 mins set. Lopez even said in a recent interview that it's getting treated as a 'warm-up' to their proper, headline gigs. So please, just be content and stop spreading misinformation until the guys feel good and ready to tell us what really happened.

I hope beyond hope that it isn't true Mooney. That is why I prefaced
my post by saying that it was " My Rumour". I don't think they are reading
this fourm whilst out on tour or we would have heard something. If I was out of line , I appologize. I am just trying to get a response from one of the
Opethians to tell us something.

Luz said:
Oh fucking hell, I didn't realize. Now Gunhaver is gonna insult me and he won't love me anymore god damnit. :erk:
It was a joke with the guys on SOT, Jeremy (Seraphim Belial, or my 'husband') is one of my best friends.

:lol: ya know, i'm a big horror movie fan, and i like my share of gore, but your sig is..getting to me, basically because it just keeps going in a loop. one head being blown off is enough :erk:

You're allowed to say what you want on here, you don't need to apologize. But it's probably a good idea to not spread misinformation like that, especially when the hypothesized scenario implies there's friction within the band that may well not really be there!

deliverance said:
:lol: ya know, i'm a big horror movie fan, and i like my share of gore, but your sig is..getting to me, basically because it just keeps going in a loop. one head being blown off is enough :erk:

My sig fucking rules. Period.

You know which one is it? In case you don't know, it's the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre which I haven't seen it yet because of my lack of time AND money, fucking hell.

Wow, I hate that. It's about time someone takes care of it.

Looking for a Job said:
great, now stop reverse quoting. we got that one homo to stop, now you stop. for the love of all that is holy STOP

Luz said:
My sig fucking rules. Period.

You know which one is it? In case you don't know, it's the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre which I haven't seen it yet because of my lack of time AND money, fucking hell.

yeah i knew what it was from. i've seen the remake, and while the film is okay, the original is incredible, and is miles better. SEE the original, if for some reason you have not :)

Brian said:
You can't hurt steel.

oooo..hehe. anyway i think it is about lopez doing this before, sometimes u just can't take crap or just wanna go home, it's a shame he can't be there to be with them but he'll never leave. eva :hotjump:

Good thing my Mac doubles as a flotation device. Now why don't you go eat a big handfull of your mother's pills.