Martin Lopez left Opeth - WTF?

deliverance said:
yeah i knew what it was from. i've seen the remake, and while the film is okay, the original is incredible, and is miles better. SEE the original, if for some reason you have not :)

No, I haven't for the same reason. As soon as I see it, I'll let you know Brian.

Longinus said:
"that guy" was being sarcastic. Lopez won't leave.

I got to speak to Lopez myself in Atlanta.. He said he isnt playing simply because of an arm injury... Just for the people who are wondering why he isnt playing.. Your right he is not leaving opeth..

Lopez is as far away from gay as you get. ;) They will post something when they have time to post something. They are on the road... it's not like they have an opportunity to get to a computer every day. Probably a good thing so Mikael doesn't see all the BS slinging around the last few days. :D

Squeak said:
Lopez is as far away from gay as you get. ;) They will post something when they have time to post something. They are on the road... it's not like they have an opportunity to get to a computer every day. Probably a good thing so Mikael doesn't see all the BS slinging around the last few days. :D

Seriously...

yeah i knew what it was from. i've seen the remake, and while the film is okay, the original is incredible, and is miles better. SEE the original, if for some reason you have not

i agree, the original is one of the best horror movies ever - the new one is complete startle shock bs. I hate remakes.

WTF is reversed quoting?

And you peeps need to lay of the "OMG where is Lopez, iz he dead?" rumours now. Let's go back to discussing how awful/godly/excellent/sell-out/progresive/gay/beautiful the new songs are.

Squeak said:

Uh, do you have something to share with the class??? :D

I went to the track yesterday and lost 5 straight races. I drank rum and hung out with a girl in a pink cowboy hat. It was hot. Fuck SOTU. I like Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi.

Risquit said:
I went to the track yesterday and lost 5 straight races. I drank rum and hung out with a girl in a pink cowboy hat. It was hot. Fuck SOTU. I like Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi.

lol at you losing races, cool that you hung with a bitch in a pink cowboy hat. being hot sucks. sotu was pretty fun for me, but yeah, very fuckin hot. CFDP sucks diiiiick =\

i dunno why the fuck i dissected each part of your post, i was bored..

^

Yeah, you can drink them right before you go to bed and not lay there awake until sunrise (like if you drank regular sodas).

Oh, and to add to yesterday, I got cockblocked by a 19" color TV. True dat.

deliverance said:
lol at you losing races, cool that you hung with a bitch in a pink cowboy hat. being hot sucks. sotu was pretty fun for me, but yeah, very fuckin hot. CFDP sucks diiiiick =\

i dunno why the fuck i dissected each part of your post, i was bored..

Calling a women bitch, having some girl probs? Also you sound rather drunk.

deliverance said:
i didn't call the girl a bitch because of that, i just felt like saying bitch..but yes i am having girl probs, haha. and no i wasn't drunk, because i don't drink, nor have i ever.
ha! bullshit. last time i was in jersey, i stopped by brians house and he was blasted out of his mind. we drove out to minion's place in bergen-belsen and i convinced brian to shoot him. true story. you havent seen minion post here lately have you? theres your proof.