Me out of Bloodbath

Novembers Paul said:
Wow... I'm actually speechless... No Dan in Bloodbath? No singer, no drummer... Basically Bloodbath is now Anders and Jonas of Katatonia. Are they even going to continue with the band, or is it over?

No singer? I thought YOU were their new singer! :Spin: :lol: ;)

I love bloodbath. Bloodbath have not made such a big impact as of now where i'm going to go cry or anything but it still sucks. I have been playing guitar for awile and it sounds to me dan and anders both had a very good idea on what they wanted to write death metal wise. What both could have wrote together was just getting started to me, both just really have similiar playing and vision when it comes to staying true to swedish sound.

Bloodbath to me was rythmn wise 'unorthodox',entombed.

harmony wise (older katatonia,diabolical masquerade).

perfect mix.

Very neat guitarists.

make some more FUCKING MOONTOWER!!!

dan, your "TRL-Death Metal," "pussified" music kicks the shit out of any brutal death metal I can think of!

I'm still interested in hearing new Bloodbath because of Blakkheim, but it doesn't sound like they will be going anywhere soon. It would have been cool if Jonas, Blakkheim and Dan could have just done the vocals, but now...eh.

Who said Dan wrote "TRL Death Metal" I'll straight up put my size 13 steel toe somewhere it doesn't belong lol

"I recieved an email from Blakkheim today where I saw that my services as a member of Bloodbath was no longer required"

I know they are old time friends but this Email thing sounds like a little bitch move.
Do they not have telephones is Sweden? Did Blakkheim not have the balls to fire him in person? It does not seem to be respectful way to do things. :erk:

Looks like Bloodbath has officialy lost all their best members, I don't see Axenrot hanging around that often either with Opeth being tour addicts and all ..Anders has got a burden to take care of now maybe Bloodbath just needs to end period this time.

Unicorn said:
That's sad. Most of Dan's BB song were among the best, at least for my taste.
The touring thing is in an important factor, but the direction thing is strange.

haha... I quite agree with you Unicorn,
I was listening to Bloodbath and noticed some songs, thinking "wow, this kicks ass" then checked the booklet and they were written by Dan...

but hey, I'm looking forward to Dan making that solo Death metal thing in the vein of Moontower and Crmison II... that's going to kick ass right? :headbang:

Novembers Paul said:
Thanks for the un-needed history lesson with obvious knowledge we ALL already knew.

Sorry, but as I saw often enough, not everybody knows everything. It happens :)

My point was if Mike has no time for Bloodbath because of Opeth, neither does Axenrot, so as I see it, the band has 2 members left.

If that is your point, you could have written this down. Your sentence IMHO didn´t leave much to interpretation. I thought of having "no drummer" in the physical way, but since Mikael is more involved in Opeth-Songwriting, that would take up more time than only the touring itself, so I didn´t see this reasoning from the sentence you wrote.

Anyways, I´m always surprised how simple it is to lose fans with one post of a bandmember :)

Everyone's going to hate me for saying this, but I don't mind this at all. I didn't like Bloodbath that much, meanwhile I *love* Moontower and Crimson II, and if this means there's going to be more stuff in the vein of Moontower and Crimson II, this 'pussified death metal', I'm going to be much happier than if there was three new Bloodbath albums.