Megadeth albums

vMETALLICAv

Apr 7, 2008
Lincoln, Uk
www.twitch.tv
Right folks i wanna invest in some more megadeth albums but i'm unsure at what else to get? i've already got rust in peace, killing is my business, united abominations, Greatest hits, an the warchest. so what would you fellow thrashers recommend lol

peace sells...but whos buying and countdown to extinction. and if you want another one, so far so good so what!:worship:

All great albums mate, you´ll like em.

:kickass:

Yep those will do.

And then if you want more after that, then The World Needs A Hero, The Sytem Has Failed, Cryptic Writings (or Cryptic Witterings as I like to call it), Youthanasia and Risk are the only studio albums left. There is also Rude Awakening a double live cd and Hidden Treasures (most of the songs of which are on the Warchest).

Thread... Done.

Its really bad, in the sense that its not thrash, its frickin weird and the songs are pretty crap. I have it, I listen to it when I dont wanna listen to metal.....
:lol:

get theses in order...

Peace sells but who's buying
So Far SO good so what
Countdown to extinction
Youthanasia
The world needs a hero
The system has failed
Cryptic writings

the system has failed is better than fuckin TWNAH, in my opinion. The only cool thing about it is the cover.

Risk is comparable to Load and ReLoad I suppose. I'll admit I do like a few of the songs on it. But its just not Megadeth as we know them.

I'm the opposite, I prefer The World Needs A Hero over The System Has Failed. I think both are about equal in terms of quality but I just find TWNAH to have more, better songs on it. But thats just me.

Risk is comparable to Load and ReLoad I suppose. I'll admit I do like a few of the songs on it. But its just not Megadeth as we know them.

I'm the opposite, I prefer The World Needs A Hero over The System Has Failed. I think both are about equal in terms of quality but I just find TWNAH to have more, better songs on it. But thats just me.

TWNAH has some good songs on it. Blackmail the universe makes TSHF win for me :D

TWNAH has some good songs on it. Blackmail the universe makes TSHF win for me :D

Ah I see. It is a brilliant song. I like TWNAH the song, its quite comical I think, Recipe For Hate... Warhorse, Dread And The Fugitive Mind (also from Capitol Punishment), Return To Hangar and When . The only song I'm not all that keen on is Moto Psycho and its not too bad.

get them ALL.

I like to hear everything a band does. I think you can appreciate them more then. I feel 'empty' if i have one album by a band and i love that album, ive got to hear what came before it to get to that album, and what comes after it.

Seriously, Ol is right. Every Megadeth album is a MUST HAVE!!!

Pretty much the only 'bad' album is Risk, and that still has awesome songs, it's just that they aren't "Thrash" or "Metal" and most of them aren't even "Rock", but they are well written and have that distinct quality that could only be MEGADETH.

I'd say, get Peace Sells and SFSGSW first, then listen to "Killing..." "Peace Sells" " SFSGSW" and "RIP" back to back.

Then after that you get "Mid Period" 'Deth, from 'CTE' through to 'Risk'

Then, you'll have TWNAH through to UA.

Listen to them in order, you can hear the progression, abandonment, re-discovery, and and ultimate mastery as it happened.

get them ALL.

I like to hear everything a band does. I think you can appreciate them more then. I feel 'empty' if i have one album by a band and i love that album, ive got to hear what came before it to get to that album, and what comes after it.

I'm like that aswell. It usually means though that I have to get everything by that band before I can move on to anything else though haha.