Megadeth albums

I'd agree and say get all of Megadeth's albums, but the only mandatory alums are Killing Is MY Business...And Business Is Good!, Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?, So Far, So Good...So What! and Rust In Peace. Anything after that is just very good, but not on the immense level the first three are

*waits for Greg to start ranting about how awesome Cryptic Writings is*

it's not really pop. loudspeaker's a pretty heavy album. it's not paul gilbert by any means, but the melodic structure is awesome.

Seriously, Ol is right. Every Megadeth album is a MUST HAVE!!!

Pretty much the only 'bad' album is Risk, and that still has awesome songs, it's just that they aren't "Thrash" or "Metal" and most of them aren't even "Rock", but they are well written and have that distinct quality that could only be MEGADETH.

I'd say, get Peace Sells and SFSGSW first, then listen to "Killing..." "Peace Sells" " SFSGSW" and "RIP" back to back.

Then after that you get "Mid Period" 'Deth, from 'CTE' through to 'Risk'

Then, you'll have TWNAH through to UA.

Listen to them in order, you can hear the progression, abandonment, re-discovery, and and ultimate mastery as it happened.

This.

get them all in order i would say:

System has Failed
Peace Sell
Cryptic Writings
Youthanasia
So Far So Good So What
the World Needs A hero
Risk

Even though risk isnt a great album the song writing is still good

an what's wrong with being a metallica fan? thanks for your suggestions everyone

I'm not starting the Megadeth vs Metallica debate! Make your own thread for that! I prefer Megadeth cause (in my opinion) Metallica are shit and the most over-rated band in existence

I'd agree and say get all of Megadeth's albums, but the only mandatory alums are Killing Is MY Business...And Business Is Good!, Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?, So Far, So Good...So What! and Rust In Peace. Anything after that is just very good, but not on the immense level the first three are

*waits for Greg to start ranting about how awesome Cryptic Writings is*

scroll up, I've already preached; though it is a VERY under-rated album