Metal band for non metalheads.

Which metal band is most liked by non-metalheads?

• Burzum

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Wolves In The Throne Room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Metallica

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Black Sabbath

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Sunn O

• Mastodon

• Judas Priest

• Megadeth

• Pantera

• ISIS

• Cannibal Corpse

• In Flames

• Opeth

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Others

• Total voters
Mustaine's vocals are an acquired taste, apparently:zombie:

I took to his vocals right away. His riffage destroys, his lyrics attacking the establishment & statis quo, all of it. I get the impression that personally he's a little drama bitch though.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Def not a metalhead if you cant enjoy abit of Megadeth

I'd say Rage Against the Machine if you could really call them metal, out of the ones up there then I'd vote for Iron Maiden. There's also a highly disturbing trend of hardcore kids around here wearing black metal shirts/listening to black metal, and of course SUPER-TECHNICAL-BROOTAL DEATH METAL

My brother loves Isis' whole discography to death, including Mosquito Control, but doesn't like metal...I just don't get it (the latter part I mean, I love Isis).

Anyone who listens to heavy guitar music where I listen to gets labelled an emo or a goth.

Same thing here in the States. Perhaps ironically, perhaps unfortunately it was only back in the 80's and early 90's did people get labeled as metalheads for liking anything guitar driven. That only pissed off the punks and goths, but I'd rather be labeled any of those rather than emo.

I don't understand why people still care how others label them.
Face it, most people are hypocrites.Even friends ,may sometimes turn to foes under certain circumstances. Does it matter what they say or think ? Not really.Your family and closest friends are all that matters.