Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Badbird

Never banned
Oct 14, 2009
Ayn Rand is dead hahahahaha
So are there any metalheads in your school.Whatever it is middle school or high school or collage.I know there is some but I don't know.In my classrome im the only one that listen to metal.

Teacher: The Indian chief was named White Eagle, kinda sounds like an 80s heavy metal band, right?

Me: *smirk/giggle*

Student: What's heavy metal?

---

Me sending my friend a live video of Neon Knights

Friend: Sorry, I don't listen to death metal.

Me: How can you not like this, its so upbeat

Friend: I'm sorry, I don't like simple guitar strumming and bad singers.

Me: You like The Clash...

:rolleyes:

Teacher: The Indian chief was named White Eagle, kinda sounds like an 80s heavy metal band, right?

Me: *smirk/giggle*

Student: What's heavy metal?

---

Me sending my friend a live video of Neon Knights

Friend: Sorry, I don't listen to death metal.

Me: How can you not like this, its so upbeat

:rolleyes:

:lol: That funny that he saying he doesn't like Neon Knights because of simple guitar and bad singing yet likes The Clash.Today in my school when where talking about what can make you relax when your angry they said that you can't relax to violent video games or loud music.I don't get why you can't relax to metal.I relax to metal Alot and I don't get why people think it just loud noise and angry music.If I show them Power Metal and Iron Madien I think they will say metal not all loud garbage and devill music unless they think that type of metal is I bet they are deaf.

Some like Megadeth and I know a few who like Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Mayhem, and Burzum.
Otherwise it's mostly nu metal and shitty *-core stuff (except grindcore, grindcore owns).

Some teachers like early heavy metal, but mostly classic rock.

I was the only person in my school who liked Black Metal. In fact, I've only met one other person into anything close to Black Metal. My friend and I were probably the only ones into good Death Metal. Everyone else liked some shitty Nu Metal or LOL RAYNIN BLOD.

:lol: That funny that he saying he doesn't like Neon Knights because of simple guitar and bad singing yet likes The Clash.

While Neon Knights is a good song and Sabbath rule and this guy is obviously an idiot, I find this disrespect towards The Clash disturbing in the extreme.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiVvA9YQpiI&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qHTn_wtQas&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-qcy0-7ngw&feature=related[/ame]

If you think this is just simple guitar strumming and bad singing you should probably rethink your approach to music. It may be technically simple, but the music is damn good. As for Strummer's singing, I think it's pretty damn good. Fits the music perfectly.

it sucks. im the only one in a school of 300 hundred that is a metal head.
well... thats what u get 4 livin in new orleans

I wasn't necessarily saying The Clash were bad, I was just pointing out how my friend criticized Sabbath for something that The Clash do as well. Therefore his argument was shit, when he could have just said "not my cup of tea"

I think when you go to collage you find more metalheads than you will in high school or middle school.Also I think other music genres like jazz or electronica fans is easiler to find in collage than other schools.

alpretty9lw.jpg