Metal music comments in your school

are there any metalheads in your school

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
The same with me.When someone say that they like everything I asked them about goregrind,free jazz,drone doom and mongolian music.If you hear someone like everything than play the music genres I have said.

Or you could not take what they said literally....

Just sounds a bit snobbish IMO.

I bet if I asked someone to name 10 rappers than they will answer it in a hartbeat but if I asked them to named !) death metal bands than they will look at you confused.

Fuck, I'd be confused if you asked me to name !) death metal bands.

lol school..

i didnt like metal yet in high school. i got into it in my 3rd year of college, thanks to the 1 guy in my shitty school who introduced me to it. that was 5 years ago..

PITBULLS IN THE NURSEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*huff, huff*

ANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My best friend in high school listens to about as much metal as I do (as well as looking way more metal than me by having long hair :p) but isn't as interested in the CD collection aspect as I am. One of my good friends in college likes most of the stuff I introduce him to but doesn't take much of an interest in investigating the genre any further.

Obviously there will be more metal fans in college than in high school. Aside from colleges generally being larger than high schools, colleges exclude those with lower intellects, while high schools do not. Consequently, fans of gangster rap will be excluded at a higher rate than fans of more obscure genres like classical, jazz and metal.

Aside from colleges generally being larger than high schools, colleges exclude those with lower intellects, while high schools do not. Consequently, fans of gangster rap will be excluded at a higher rate than fans of more obscure genres like classical, jazz and metal.

While I find you generally quite intelligent, this is an absurdly arrogant and idiotic thing to say.