Mikael and Bloodbath

Don't confuse Anti-Christian with evil...

don't confuse evil with retarded................
wait wat uh yeah so is musicnerd worried that his mikeymike is a satanist or what? bloodbath is a tribute to old school death metal, they're not going to write lyrics about smoking up in a field of flowers while philosophising about life with 23 half naked women with equal rights. Change the scenery into a slaughterhouse and instead of philosophilsing put in brutally sodomizing, and you pretty much have a death metal lyric.

haha good thread(even if already done). bloodbath emulate old school death metal, just like flal said, its similar concepts. if you dont like it, dont listen to it

This will be my last comment. My worldview is informed by faith and reason. However, I respect people who's worldview is different than my own. I will not make claims that someone is unintelligent or irrational so long as they've put thought into their beliefs or lack thereof. I have a hard time with the spewing forth of unadulterated hatred. While its a fact that some so-called "christians" have soiled and perverted the good name of many christians who try to live a good life, most christians are not irrational and unintelligent. It's taken me much effort, study, and struggle to come to believe what I believe. But I will not share that on this forum. If any of you care to know, feel welcome to PM me. Peace.

This will be my last comment. My worldview is informed by faith and reason. However, I respect people who's worldview is different than my own. I will not make claims that someone is unintelligent or irrational so long as they've put thought into their beliefs or lack thereof. I have a hard time with the spewing forth of unadulterated hatred. While its a fact that some so-called "christians" have soiled and perverted the good name of many christians who try to live a good life, most christians are not irrational and unintelligent. It's taken me much effort, study, and struggle to come to believe what I believe. But I will not share that on this forum. If any of you care to know, feel welcome to PM me. Peace.

Go tell your imaginary friend Jesus that I said hi. I had imaginary friend too when I was a toddler! :loco:

most people with brains are against the mass religions i think

Well, hardly. I'm not sure what is so bad about religion, or Christianity for that matter. It seems like "religion is bad" is some unspoken truth of this board. Could someone please enlighten me as to why? And I think people who say they're satanic, athiest, or just about anything are just as likely to be dumber than a bag of shit as someone who considers themself a christian is.

Well, hardly. I'm not sure what is so bad about religion, or Christianity for that matter. It seems like "religion is bad" is some unspoken truth of this board. Could someone please enlighten me as to why? And I think people who say they're satanic, athiest, or just about anything are just as likely to be dumber than a bag of shit as someone who considers themself a christian is.

Because

I believe in individulism and people who can think for themselves without childlike guidance. Religion is the biggest threat to this for sure.

I was going to post something long about religion but I got bored half way through.

Anyway shortly: If a religion and its people accept different points of view, don't send people to the fire, don't think god is the cause for everything that happens, don't expect god to do everything for them, and don't do everything just to please a god, then I'm fine with them, people who completely ignore the possibility of some kind of a force are idiots because there is no way to be sure, there is no tolerance and that's the main problem.

And for Christianity, especially the Catholics, not having tolerance, is the reason we Mock The Cross.

good idea lets all type "mock the cross" and this will be the best ending possible to this noob thread

mock the cross

why not just direct your anger at the christians instead of disrespecting something they hold dear. As Ghandi said (I'm paraphrasing here). I don't have a problem with Christ, its the christians I have a problem with.
On behalf of any christian who has hurt any of in any way, I'm sorry. Christians are people too and prone to make mistakes.