Mikael's number 1 fan ...

GabrielKnight

The Beast Within
May 31, 2002
New York
Visit site
I've been hanging out in Lacuna Coil's forum lately. These days, there seems to be more off-topic discussions there then LC itself... But I'll get to the point. Someone complements Mike's voice, and then this girl posts a response... WOW... I'll let you read it now :)

> He has a beautiful clean voice, but his death vox are
> amazing too. He almost reminds me of Chuck Schuldiner
> on "Serenity Painted Death".

Nice observation...I can totally see the comparison...But yes, Akerfeldt's
death vox are inhuman...He sounds like a demon...I dunno if I'm alone in saying so, but his voice makes me want to have lots of sex with him...It is so amazingly sexy when a man can growl really well...I don't mean to be so blunt, but that's what I think about that :)...hehe...

I was laughing so I hard I nearly fell off a chair! If there was a contest for who's Mikael's #1 fan, she would've easily won!

BTW, she will hopefully join this forum one of these days :)

-GK

Thorns of Sorrow said:
*thornie begins to work on his voice/growl for the next 10 hrs*

lol.gif

actually, i happen to know Mike's biggest fan.

I was cracking up when she pulled him by the shirt as he was getting onto the bus, cause she was afraid she wouldn't get a picture with him... He turned around all panicked hahhaa... i couldnt stop laughing..

..yeah she finally got a picture and threw herself on him to thank him... lolz... :p

I'd have to agree with that girl who made the comment. I don't think I'd necessarily say that I want to have sex with MIKAEL. Goodness, the poor guy must think that is pretty creepy, hehe. Some songs do make me WANT to have sex though. I do however think his growl is the best in the business. It seems so effortless for him. The fact that he can then turn around and sing in such a beautiful clean voice is so admirable. It just makes me smile.