Mithras - new album

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
I've just read the review of Mithras new album in Terrorizer and they went fucking mad for it, giving it 10/10 and basically saying it's a true classic and will elevate them to the status of Black Sabbath, Maiden, Metallica etc.
I've never heard the band but I'm going to get this album on the strength of this review. Anyone got the album, and if so what d'you think?

I've got 'Forever Advancing... Legions' and due to Terrorizer's review and other things i've been jonsing like a crack addict for this album for months. Unfortunately I can't order the album from their label as they use PayPal and i dont have a compatable card, and i dont have a cheque book and i'm not sending cash to Raynor Coss himself. I've seen no distro that stock it!

The review in Terrorizer actually says: "they have just delivered probably the best release of ANY artist in the UK, of ANY genre of music - EVER." ALSO:

"Mithras have conqured not just death metal's throne, but all of metal's as well."

Pretty strong words, I hope it lives up to them!

yep must admit the review is a bit over the top,i got the album about a week ago..and it is very good..very epic its over a hour long...i would say about 8/10 would have been good enough....

Status
Not open for further replies.