Mithras - new album

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a hunch I ought to be supporting a fine band from my country...these a signs one shouldn't ignore!

TakinTheMusicBack said:
I've just read the review of Mithras new album in Terrorizer and they went fucking mad for it, giving it 10/10 and basically saying it's a true classic and will elevate them to the status of Black Sabbath, Maiden, Metallica etc.
I've never heard the band but I'm going to get this album on the strength of this review. Anyone got the album, and if so what d'you think?

I know what you mean now! I was reading this review last night in bed :D and if what they say is true....well, I can't see how it is going to be basically the best album ever created by anyone, ever, but I still want it!

I added it to my 'to get' list instantly!

\m/

Anyone in the world actually got this bastard yet??? So much talk, no action! :D

I'm not sure how long the mail takes from Scotland to New York, but Golden Lake Productions are selling it for 6 quid and mine's on order....(that includes delivery by the way). Practically giving it away. :cool:

Mithras sucks.

Cythraul said:
Mithras is horrible.

Stormwatch said:
Mithras are shit.

Carcassian said:
Mithras are fucking shit, because they suck. HARD.

Actually, Mithras, had they not been hyped to hell and back, would have been a so-so uninspired band, but thanks to the huge amount of metal media luvvi-ness here in the UK, their last album was the single most dissapointing release I have ever bought. That includes "Diabolus In Musica".

VadimVon said:
Fuck yeah, man! Talk about a one-dimensional MA wannabe fucking drag! What's up with the guitarist/drummer thing? Why hasn't anyone told them to stop?

VadimVon said:
Mithras do such a piss-poor job at ripping off MA that it even makes MA look bad! Hopefully, with their tour cancelled and obvious "troubles" within the band, Mithras is coming to an end. But then again, shit lives forever!:erk:

The Greys said:
Mithras sucks

VadimVon said:
Alright, enough about all the Mithras bullshit. They suck, and that's all that needs to be said. Fucking pisses me off when a thread about something cool turns into a discussion about some sorry shit.

Stormwatch said:
Fuck Mithras (the band).

Q: What happens if you combine lack of originality with tunnel vision and too many Morbid Angel Cds?

A: Mithras

Mithras is fantastic. I don't care if they can be rip-off-y. They kick major ass and you guys should die.

WHY DO OLD THREADS KEEP GETTING BUMPED ESP. WHEN I LEAVE THIS FORUM FOR DAYS AT A TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.