Mithras - new album

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lame thing about mithras. Morbid Angel forms in 83 being a hard working band releasing demos up until 89 finally getting a deal. Morbid Angel release 5 solid unique innovating death metal albums one after the other.

Mithras a new band form taking their style getting world wide praise pretty quick based on someone's succes like they're something special or the future of death metal. I could see if they were a different originally death metal band doing something new or different, that's not the case.

Atleast I know to avoid terrorizer mag.

Mithras a new band form taking their style getting world wide praise pretty quick based on someone's succes like they're something special or the future of death metal. I could see if they were a different originally death metal band doing something new or different, that's not the case.

whine whine whine whine

who the fuck cares? shouldn't we judge them on how the music sounds instead of all this bullshit? why not start talking about how they dress and what they do in their personal lives?

I'm looking forward to the new Mithras album one hell of a lot. I know they have a similar sound to Morbid Angel a la Heretic, but they also create a very unique atmosphere, which is very apparent in both the albums they've released so far and I'm sure the same will be the case for the new one. I'm suprised that with the amount of people complaining about lack of atmosphere in modern death metal on this board that they don't get more support.

Oh wow Greys you sure are a fucking ignorant idiot. I'm nvery certain you are not able to even pinpoint how Mithras "ripped off" Morbid Angel, considering they are extremely different bands. Some people cry ripoff but I cry unique; the things they do with atmosphere and melody are unprecented; especially by Morbid Angel. Sorry. But this is gonna be closed because this argument sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.