Mosh Pits

I hate being shoved around when I want to watch the band and listen to the music. I've never liked moshing. Headbanging? Yes! I can't stand still when Opeth is playing Deliverance live. But that doesn't mean I want to jump around like an idiot pushing other people around.

Illidan said:
Moshing can enhance a song that's only about rocking out, which doesn't really apply to any particular Opeth song. I'd rather be seated, but I would want to mosh to Master's Apprentices. Though at a Subhuman's show, one of their supportings bands (World Inferno Friendship Society) made us waltz. All of us. And that was pretty cool.
WIFS is a good band.

Stilgar said:
I hate being shoved around when I want to watch the band and listen to the music. I've never liked moshing. Headbanging? Yes! I can't stand still when Opeth is playing Deliverance live. But that doesn't mean I want to jump around like an idiot pushing other people around.

Exactly.

Headbanging = fucking awesome

Mosh pitting = fucking lame

Seriously

Vegetaman said:
I agree. At the first Opeth show I went to, it was mostly all the Nevermore fans that were moshing like crazy. :erk:

:erk: im seeing nevermore for the first time in a few weeks, on consecutive nights. is it really that bad in a nevermore mosh.. AM I GONNA DIE?:cry:

FloyD ThraSh3r said:
^ i remeber seeing them back in highschool when they first came out. -pits- it'd be funny to see people mosh to Twited Transistor :puke: and I'm sure there are people who do.

Seriously though, the hardest nastiest most fucking brutal pit ever been in was at a hardcore punk Strung Out show WOW all I got was chunky face but there was a hell of a lot worse. Brohken Bones, teeth, blood everywhere shit was just fucked up, ended the show, and a couple of people leaving in ambulances. You really can attribute a lot to alchohol and "likes to fight guy who lifts everyday" plus being totally shit faced myself/yourself.

Don't do that any more though just enjoy the music.:kickass:
Haha, I read in an interview with Strung Out that someone once died at their show, by accidentaly jumping out of a window. :lol:

metal_wrath said:
Haha, I read in an interview with Strung Out that someone once died at their show, by accidentaly jumping out of a window. :lol:

Haha
and lemme guess.... then he played a game of Resident Evil 4, thought it was so cool that he put it in his sig and claimed he was already dead. :lol:

You bunch of fags crying about moshers. Don't like it? Then fucken move back out of the mosh. Im sure opeth's spirit would be crushed to see a crowd full of losers standing still tapping there feet theres no energy there. Sometimes im not in the mood to mosh so i move back. Or sit at the rail up front, u will get a few knees in the back or kicks to the head from crowd surfers but for fucks sake we are talking grown men and women here. I know there are some dicks that go to shows just wanting to fight but don't get much of that in perth australia. An for the guy that said he went to the perth show , they did not play face of melinda on any tour they have done here so i don't know what your talking about.

FloyD ThraSh3r said:
Haha
and lemme guess.... then he played a game of Resident Evil 4, thought it was so cool that he put it in his sig and claimed he was already dead. :lol:
LMFAO, actually I have beat every Resident Evil game except RE1. And get a sense of humour. And a new username.

nile84 said:
You bunch of fags crying about moshers. Don't like it? Then fucken move back out of the mosh. Im sure opeth's spirit would be crushed to see a crowd full of losers standing still tapping there feet theres no energy there. Sometimes im not in the mood to mosh so i move back. Or sit at the rail up front, u will get a few knees in the back or kicks to the head from crowd surfers but for fucks sake we are talking grown men and women here. I know there are some dicks that go to shows just wanting to fight but don't get much of that in perth australia. An for the guy that said he went to the perth show , they did not play face of melinda on any tour they have done here so i don't know what your talking about.

Wow,you are a super tuff man!! wtf is Opeth's spirit? the Gh0st of P3rdition? go drink a jar of boiling cum you hermaphrodite.