Mosh Pits

It's much quicker, if perhaps not as fun, besides the rocket launcher takes up so much space, although by that point in the game you should probably have the extra large attache case. I usually used to pick up the rocket launcher and sell it to the merchant along the next corridor, that guy wasn't to bright, there was guns, health pick ups, money and treasure everywhere, but I always seemed to find them before him. I even sold the Punisher back to him after he gave it to me for free. Result.

metal_wrath said:
Wtf are you trying to say. Noone is pwned here,

fcking n000bs...

lmao

also, at the seated show i went to, you were forced to sit down by the venueguys and when this dude stood up in front of me the entire crowd was like SIT DOWN AND GET OUT OF THE WAY FAGGOT BEFORE I CUT YOU

everyone stood up for the demon of the fall encore though

nile84 said:
You bunch of fags crying about moshers. Don't like it? Then fucken move back out of the mosh. Im sure opeth's spirit would be crushed to see a crowd full of losers standing still tapping there feet theres no energy there. Sometimes im not in the mood to mosh so i move back. Or sit at the rail up front, u will get a few knees in the back or kicks to the head from crowd surfers but for fucks sake we are talking grown men and women here. I know there are some dicks that go to shows just wanting to fight but don't get much of that in perth australia. An for the guy that said he went to the perth show , they did not play face of melinda on any tour they have done here so i don't know what your talking about.

lmao

nile84 said:
You bunch of fags crying about moshers. Don't like it? Then fucken move back out of the mosh. Im sure opeth's spirit would be crushed to see a crowd full of losers standing still tapping there feet theres no energy there. Sometimes im not in the mood to mosh so i move back. Or sit at the rail up front, u will get a few knees in the back or kicks to the head from crowd surfers but for fucks sake we are talking grown men and women here. I know there are some dicks that go to shows just wanting to fight but don't get much of that in perth australia. An for the guy that said he went to the perth show , they did not play face of melinda on any tour they have done here so i don't know what your talking about.

I may be speaking for myself (probably not), but the point of seeing a band live is to be up close and feel the energy while they play. Standing in the back at the bar or something is more like just watching a DVD.

You guys who didn't have mosh pits during Opeth are really lucky. When they played here in Saskatoon in March there was moshing the entire time. Even during The Drapery Falls. Mikael played those first few chords and then as soon as the drums kicked in everybody started slamming into each other. And security, instead of grabbing crowdsurfers and pulling them out, would push them back into the crowd. So during the ambient middle part of Under the Weeping Moon, one guy kept coming over and over and then after a couple minutes a second crowdsurfer came up. So basically for that entire part of the song, the people at the front were having their view blocked by all the bouncers, and were being repeatedly kicked in the head by the two idiots.

Opeth was definitely the worst show I've seen when it comes to the number of drunk idiots. There was one guy who kept squealing like a pig in between songs and even during soft parts of songs, there was some guy in a leather jacket that was up front and during all the soft parts he would close his eyes and start pushing people (he actually got kicked out during the last song), there was someone wearing a big winter coat who was actually dancing to the music and everytime somebody got near him he'd push them away, and of course there were all those people moshing to songs like The Drapery Falls.

So overall, it was a really good show that had a really stupid crowd. I had moshed like crazy to DevilDriver and had fallen down during their circle pit and hurt my leg, so I was sore and tired by the time Opeth came on. Opeth definitely isn't the kind of band I wanna mosh to at all, they're the kind of band I wanna stand there and watch and listen to, and absorb every moment of their performance. But because I was so tired and there were a ton of idiot moshers, I had to stand way back to watch them, rather than being near the front like I would've liked.