Most Embarassing Moment

:lol: when I was in 3rd grade, and there was this singing thing our class had to do in front of lots of people.. Someone pulled my pants down in front of everyone :lol: I was sooo embarrassed..

lol, i think there was a thread about his way back. anyways, when i started my period in grade 7, first day of school, i wasnt prepared and didnt bring anything, and i didnt know either, at the end of the way, i went to stand up and my friend freaked out on me. i huge the hugest red mark at the back of my jeans...=-s. sorry guys for having to read that, LOL.

Aww Squee and Follow the Reaper that would be horrible!

Last summer me and my cousin went camping and at our campsite there was no one around so we were like ah, what the hell theres NO ONE here I'll change behind the car in front of the trees and she'll change behind the tent. But I didn't know there was a hidden pathway behind where I was changing so I was peeling my top off and my cousin started laughing her ass off and pointing behind me. So I looked and there were three guys staring at me with their mouths hanging open...so I screamed and they ran. It was pretty embarrassing...

Last summer me and my cousin went camping and at our campsite there was no one around so we were like ah, what the hell theres NO ONE here I'll change behind the car in front of the trees and she'll change behind the tent. But I didn't know there was a hidden pathway behind where I was changing so I was peeling my top off and my cousin started laughing her ass off and pointing behind me. So I looked and there were three guys staring at me with their mouths hanging open...so I screamed and they ran. It was pretty embarrassing...

i wish i was those guys....

Last summer me and my cousin went camping and at our campsite there was no one around so we were like ah, what the hell theres NO ONE here I'll change behind the car in front of the trees and she'll change behind the tent. But I didn't know there was a hidden pathway behind where I was changing so I was peeling my top off and my cousin started laughing her ass off and pointing behind me. So I looked and there were three guys staring at me with their mouths hanging open so i went over to them completely naked and let them gang rape me it was soo enjoyable

Ewww

were they wanking ?