Most Embarassing Moment

I just came back from my gandmother's bithday, where I had a laughing fit in the middle of grace.

But I'll think of something better later.

When I was on stage with my so-thrash-death-metal band, I walked on my jack before starting the first song, my guitar got unplugged and I jumped everywhere on the stage playing like a guitar hero for 30 seconds before realizing there was no sound at all.

And at the second place, it's always embarassing to spank your girlfriend's ass and yelling at her "go getting me a beer, biatch!" when she's phoning to her mum.

i've had too many embarassing moments just to choose one...but oh well let me think...
ahaha i think it was when i was about 10 or something, that me and my brothers used to steal cigarettes and smoke them (obviously we had no idea how to smoke) so when our neighbor found out we were doing that she told my mum and yea my mum was havin a go at us in front of everyone :lol: pretty embarassing when your mum finds out that you're "smoking" at that age :p

Ionn,aI have too many... I'll share them as I remember, but a more recent one was last night at work, (prolly cuz I was so fucking titred) I used a calculator to figure out was 2,500,000 dived by 2 infront of someone... :erk: I felt like a retard!

i had sex with someones mom, i had no idea who's it was and i still don't.
Just pray it was not your own!

lol, i think there was a thread about his way back. anyways, when i started my period in grade 7, first day of school, i wasnt prepared and didnt bring anything, and i didnt know either, at the end of the way, i went to stand up and my friend freaked out on me. i huge the hugest red mark at the back of my jeans...=-s. sorry guys for having to read that, LOL.

:lol: Omg, this girl, Krista Feijo, we were playing cards and she stood up and she had a red stain in her jeans from her period, like in front of the whole class, I felt so bad for her (this was in like high school so it was worse!)

And at the second place, it's always embarassing to spank your girlfriend's ass and yelling at her "go getting me a beer, biatch!" when she's phoning to her mum.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when i was 15, i was playing football at my school. i dribbled over 2 guys and i shot to goal... but the ball went a little more high than what i expected and hit the headmistress in the face.

i pwned her, yes, but it was quite embarrassing.

Doing a cunnilingus to a girl and your parents enter the room. And it's their room.
Otherwise, when I was drunk I was peeing behind a tree and one of my friend yelled "BOOO" behind me so I pissed all over myself. Yay.

when i was 15, i was playing football at my school. i dribbled over 2 guys and i shot to goal... but the ball went a little more high than what i expected and hit the headmistress in the face.

i pwned her, yes, but it was quite embarrassing.

Someone got a spanking after school ;)
Doing a cunnilingus to a girl and your parents enter the room. And it's their room.
That never happened.

I pissed all over myself.

That happened many times to you :lol:

oh and speaking of football...me and my mates were playing football one day and i went to hit the ball (i really did aim for the goal) but i hit my mate's dad right in the face, and he was like carrying a few bags and he dropped them all on the floor and i was like omg, i was really embarassed, but the good thing is that he thought that my mate was the one who hit him and not me XD

Ionn,aI have too many... I'll share them as I remember, but a more recent one was last night at work, (prolly cuz I was so fucking titred) I used a calculator to figure out was 2,500,000 dived by 2 infront of someone... :erk: I felt like a retard!

thats something i would do basically because i suck at life and math LOL

i remember in grade 8, we were playing basketball in gym. i went to do a layup, and my teacher walked right under the net as the ball went in, and it hit him on the head, he fell, LOL. and i was REALLY embarrassed about that.

hmm I have a bunch well in no order..

when I was little my family went to this place and I asked my dad if there would be toys there and he said yes, well there werent any toys and I started having a fit, so in the parking lot he was yelling " BOY FOR SALE!", "Perfectly good boy right here for salE!", that was kind of embarassing"

uhh a while ago my bathing suite ripped right in front of like the whole pool

like a year and a half ago I was at this place for breakfast and the lady asked me how I wanted my eggs I looked at her like she was stupid and said " I dont know well done?" then I realized she ment like scrambled or something, haha

uhh I was golfing once and we were on the way back to our car and I picked up someones ball cause I thought someone had left it until I heard " HEY!, PUT DOWN MY BALL"

I once switched to my neck pick-up while playing my guitar unplugged

and many more...

like a year and a half ago I was at this place for breakfast and the lady asked me how I wanted my eggs I looked at her like she was stupid and said " I dont know well done?" then I realized she ment like scrambled or something, haha

whenever i go out for breakfast, i say the dippy kind, LOL. i wont know what they're called, and the person always looks at me like im the biggest wank in the world, LOL.