Most Embarassing Moment

When I was drunk, there was a bush and I was like "Oh, I'll jump over it" but there was a metal fence in it so I just hit myself it it. That hurted BAD.

Once I was listening to Oops, I Did It Again by COB in my iPod, and I was singing along... but I didn't realize that everyone was like "WTF all this girl can talk about is metal and now she's singing Britney". It was pretty embarassing when I realized they were all staring at me :lol:

Or another time, I was on a schooltrip to NY and while we were walking in Times Square one of my friends started singing some Simple Plan song, so I joined in because I knew the song anyway... we even bought Green Day t-shirts... but well we only wore them there so we were like 'no-one apart from our friends know us here so who cares'... but guess what our friends told to our classmates back in the bus :erk:

On the same trip to New York City, I grabbed my friend's ass and I kept telling him he was cute and all that shit. It was actually funny until he fucking spanked my ass in front of everyone. :lol:

Also, when I was .... 12 or 13... my parents invited some family at my house and we had a party, I can't remember what for. Anyway... my uncle was in the swimming pool and I wanted to go too... so I did, but instead of just taking the ladder I dived. Then when I was swimming, I realized my top was below my boobs and not on them :erk:... I think he and everyone else never saw it, but still I was really embarassed when it happened.

There are plenty of others, but it's embarassing telling them :lol:

-[chop]-;6116544 said:
:lol: hes 13 and fails to be a troll what did you expect...
:lol:
I can't really say I've ever had an embarrassing moment.. People at school pull practical jokes on me all the time.. I never get embarrassed in front of my family, it's the other way round. If somebody ever does anything personal to me, I'll be care free about who's watching and/or laughing, my attention will be fully on the person/group who did it, and then I'd approach to maul the fuck out of them:erk:

When I was drunk, there was a bush and I was like "Oh, I'll jump over it" but there was a metal fence in it so I just hit myself it it. That hurted BAD.
:lol: I did exactly the same dude:lol: :lol: I rolled for 3 metres and smacked my leg over the pavement, and limped to the car holding the pain, and as I sat down you could hear a bubbling noise as my leg swelled up and a large blood blister came, 3 months later there's still a scar here, except I wasn't drunk.

i was drunk once and i threw up on the dancefloor in a club...and they kicked me out :p it was pretty embarassing being dragged out by the guy and everyone like staring at me XD

mine: I enter in my boyfriend house and I see his mother in bra...

:lol: :lol: when i was younger, maybe...12 or 13, in the summer time, when my mom does housework, i have to lock myself in my room because she likes to be in her bra, and underwear....=-s...my mom is fat too. so, yeah, i decided to bring some friends over, and i didnt know she was cleaning, i walk into the house see that..i scream, and i never bring that friend over again.

Once my uncle threw me in the pool
My bikini top flew off but luckily before anyone knew what happened, I swam to the side of the pool and plastered my chest against it so no one could see anything. My bikini top was just kind of floating around in the pool while I'm yelling to my cousin "HELP ME GET MY MOTHERFUCKING TOP BACK ON"

I fell in mud when I was 9 in front of the whole fourth grade.

I hit myself in the face with a drumstick at one of our shows.

Uhm...my lead guitarist found out I had a crush on him back in the day.

And so on and so forth.

we went on a field trip i went to the bathroom. (i was in a bathing suit) then when i got on the buss i noticed..... my erm.... willy was hanging out everyones faces were like :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: they have never seen something so gargantuan.

jk they were like :err: and i was like :kickass: /:cry:

One time my friends pwned me pretty hard... in gr9

at my friend's cottage, at night time, we were sorta drunk, it was like my third time ever drinking (it was smirnoff...) anyways, they were like, wanna have a race? and i was like sure, so my friend devin, he takes off without being fair and I'm chasing him and then like a minute later I fucking fall into the biggest hole. like out of no where, Iwas totally wrecked. He tricked me into chasing him so he'd lead me to the giant hole they were gonna put a flagpole in and I fell for it, it was such ownage.

another stry from that summer was at the same cottage, we were tubing and i wiped out and my short came off and sank to the bottom of the lake... so yeh cold lakewater + waterlogged dick = embaressing as fuck!

Ok, what is sort of embaressing is, a few years back, I used to fool around with this girl at her grandparents house cuz they always went out during the day. The bad part was that they would always come home at the "wrong time", if you get my drift... so I always had to run into the washroom and pretend to be "taking a crap"... well after a few times they got suspicious and I heard them say to the girl when I was in the bathroom... "Why is he always in the bathroom when we come home?"... and I was like ^_^;... awkward moment when I emerged, that's for sure...

:lol:

And also, another story that didn't happen to me, but it was embaressing for my friend and it ranks among one of the FUCKING FUNNIEST and CRUELEST things I ever did:

In our neighborhood we had a house where everyone hung out, it was this Janette girl's house. Anyways, my friend Cal was in the basement and Janette was giving him head... and me and a few other friends were in the living room watching t.v., smoking, etc... and her mom came home! So we're all sitting there casually, and her mom walks in with some stuff for Janette and looks at all of us there and says "Where is Jannette?"... and at that moment everyone is just frozen, they don't know what to say, cuz we all know what was going on... so everyone is paused, except me. I was like "She's in the basement"... as casual as can be... Everyone is stunned. So she starts walking down the basement stairs, and :lol: as soonas she is out of sight we're laughing, well we're all holding in our laughter as much as possible, waiting for somethng to happen... like 15 seconds later we here her mom scream, like "OH" or something and then Cal comes running up the stairs, his pants around his ankles pretty much, and he books it out the front door... omfg... I was laughing so hard I seriously couldn't breathe! Her mom like flipped out on Janette we could hear it all in the basement, it was insane... then she came upstairs and amde us all leave. It was fucking legend.