Most Embarassing Moment

I was at a waterpark and I finished going through a water slide. At the end of the water slide there was a pool, i got out of the pool realizing that my boobs fell out of my bikini top.

Then I was at the beach once and wave ran off with my bikini top.

I don't have an awesome story like joe, and normally I never get embarassed for something I do.

Whatever:
- My telephone rang and I was 100% shure that it was a good friend of mine. So I took the phone and shouted: "SHUT UP DICK, NEVER CALL ME AGAIN!" It was meant to be a joke, but my mother, who was sitting at the other end of the line, didn't laugh at all :lol:

And a extremly embarassing moment for another person who stood right next to me:
- The band of my stepfather celebrated their 10th anniversary with a gig in front of many friends and other guests. Between the songs, they told the audience a bit about the history of the band, former band members and stuff like that.
As they came to the former members part, the drummer said something like: "...and sadly, two of our previous guitar players are not with us any more...".

Everyone in the hall KNEW that both guitar players had commited suicide, but one single women didn't. She laughed so damn loud:"HAHAHA 'NOT WITH US'?! SOUNDS LIKE THEY WERE DEAD HAHAHA!!!"

Immediatly, it was absolutely quiet :lol: I just saw how a man standing next to her whispered something in her ear with the effect that her face turned from laughing to totally shocked :lol:

Today... I had a band practice with those girls I didn't know... and the drummer looked like Princess_Wildchild... so I was like "fuck, I'm sure I know you, but I don't know you.. it's so fucked up" and she was like "err... I don't think we have met before" and it was kinda awkward... but she's really good and she's nice so I think we'll get along quite well...

Once when I was around Emptifier's age, I talked to someone who I thought was my mom on the phone for like 5 minutes before she finally told me I had the wrong number.
:lol: I know, I've done that too!
I don't have an awesome story like joe, and normally I never get embarassed for something I do.

Whatever:
- My telephone rang and I was 100% shure that it was a good friend of mine. So I took the phone and shouted: "SHUT UP DICK, NEVER CALL ME AGAIN!" It was meant to be a joke, but my mother, who was sitting at the other end of the line, didn't laugh at all :lol:

And a extremly embarassing moment for another person who stood right next to me:
- The band of my stepfather celebrated their 10th anniversary with a gig in front of many friends and other guests. Between the songs, they told the audience a bit about the history of the band, former band members and stuff like that.
As they came to the former members part, the drummer said something like: "...and sadly, two of our previous guitar players are not with us any more...".

Everyone in the hall KNEW that both guitar players had commited suicide, but one single women didn't. She laughed so damn loud:"HAHAHA 'NOT WITH US'?! SOUNDS LIKE THEY WERE DEAD HAHAHA!!!"

Immediatly, it was absolutely quiet :lol: I just saw how a man standing next to her whispered something in her ear with the effect that her face turned from laughing to totally shocked :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WrestlingDad.gif

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, my goodness...

I'm sure that's the father:p

i was being ragged out of this club by 4 bouncers nd everyone was staring at me XD i was drunk so i dont care lol...

Today... I had a band practice with those girls I didn't know... and the drummer looked like Princess_Wildchild... so I was like "fuck, I'm sure I know you, but I don't know you.. it's so fucked up" and she was like "err... I don't think we have met before" and it was kinda awkward... but she's really good and she's nice so I think we'll get along quite well...

:lol: :p Really?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, my goodness...

I'm sure that's the father:p

hah yea it is, the kid on the bottom was screaming, the dad was enraged and before the ref could stop the match as you can see he was about to in the clip, the dad came and shoved the other kid off.