Most Embarassing Moment

oh i know one now.

alright i was doing my talent show last year, and i got up on stage with my guitar and gear and shit. and i turned everything on and there was no sound! i was like FUCK FUCK FUCK cuz i was in front of like 600 people. so i carried everything backstage, and then i was to be the last person to go. i finally figured out my pedals ac adapter wasnt on the right voltage. so i went up there and it was fucking awesome, the whole damn school was chanting my name and i did great. and i was last, so it turned out to be good

oh i know one now.

alright i was doing my talent show last year, and i got up on stage with my guitar and gear and shit. and i turned everything on and there was no sound! i was like FUCK FUCK FUCK cuz i was in front of like 600 people. so i carried everything backstage, and then i was to be the last person to go. i finally figured out my pedals ac adapter wasnt on the right voltage. so i went up there and it was fucking awesome, the whole damn school was chanting my name and i did great. and i was last, so it turned out to be good

Did you play Freebird?

Umm....at school, there were picture posters displaying and on of the pics happened to be Alexi. I didn't have the pic so i was saying all kinds of shit about it and there were girls behind laughing at me.

My friend's borther was banging a chick so my friend and I decide to take a peek but the girl caught us taking a peek so we got the hell out of there.

when i took biology i got the group with all the skinny bitches who were scared of dead things... so of course i had to throw frog guts on them.

not really embarrassing to me as i thought it was quite fun...

please note i was only 14 at the time as well.

Söy;6140280 said:
when i took biology i got the group with all the skinny bitches who were scared of dead things... so of course i had to throw frog guts on them.

not really embarrassing to me as i thought it was quite fun...

please note i was only 14 at the time as well.

In biology, I made my frog do the "HELLO MY BABY! HELLO MY HONEY! HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL!" dance. I got a detention.