Most Epic album?

well I know I said Immortal's At The Heart Of Winter, and I still stand by that. But I've thought of a few others.
#Emperor, Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk
#Metallica, Ride The Lightning. (I can't believe I forgot that to start with).
# Blind Guardian, Imaginations From The Other Side, and Nightfall In Middle Earth.
#Earth, Star Condemned, and The Bleeding Fields. (Earth are an Australian band that most people here wouldn't be familiar with. They capture quite an epic mood and atmosphere in their stuff, and I love em).
#Satyricon, Nemisis Devina (Man, can't believe I forgot that one either).
that's all I can think of for now

Owkeej I'm dissing up this old thread because we didn't got a good answer on the polish ns question. This is a very recent interview done with Rob Darken of Graveland .If you find it too long to read or (it is very interesting though) just read the following:
-Last part of 1

Not much of a selection but he mostly talkes about his views on the world wich explain his thoughts.

1. When and why did you start Graveland? Is it just you in the band?
I created Graveland in 1992. So far we have recorded:
Demo 1’92 “Necromanteion” (Darken), Promo June ’92 (Darken), Promo November ’92 “Drunemeton” (Darken), Promo ‘93 “Epilogue” (Darken), Demo 2’93 “In The Glare of Burnig Churches” (Darken & Capricornus), Demo 3’93 “The Celtic Winter” (Darken, Capricornus, Karcharoth ), Mini CD’93 “The Celtic Winter” (Darken, Capricornus, Karcharoth), CD’94 “Carpathian Wolves” (Darken, Capricornus, Karcharoth), CD’95 “Thousand Swords” (Darken, Capricornus, Karcharoth ), CD’96 “Thousand Swords” re-edition CD’95 anti Lethal Prod., CD’96 “The Celtic Winter” full re-edition Demo 3’93, CD’96 “In The Glare of Burning Churches” re-edition Demo 2’93, Double Lp’96 “The Celtic Winter”&“In The Glare of Burning Churches” , CD’97 “Following The Voice of Blood” ( Darken & Capricornus ) CD’99 “Immortal Pride” (Darken & Capricornus), split CD with Honor Raiders of Revenge (Darken), and CD 2000 Creed of Iron Darken). I created Graveland inspired by Burzum and Mayhem activities. At the beginning Graveland was very Black Metal band. Black metal was not only music for me. It was a style of living. Music helps me to live in this spiritless world. It gives me hope and faith. Through my music, as I always say, I foresee the new era of paganism, new times of pagan Aryan Empire. Through my music I want to remind people about their true spirit of pagan warriors. Once Capricornus said that there is no sense in playing Black Metal if you do not want to spread any ideology through it. I agree with him. Capricornus and I walk different ways but we have some common ideas. Now Black Metal is very popular among skinheads. I am not skinhead but Capricornus is. I have many friends among skinheads and we support one another. I am a pagan and I hate christianity, jews and others that would like to destroy my pagan identity. If we want to fight against these scoundrels we must be strong. Political ideas are good to unite people and make us stronger. I think that it is very good that more and more bands use NS ideas. Progress of Graveland from 1991 till today is huge because I develop my strength and I understand more things. And all the time I try to find better ways to make people understand their true roots that are destroyed by enemies of a White Man.

2. I have heard that the police bastards in Poland have been fucking with you why is this and does it seem that they will stop any time soon?
I will repeat what I always say: Gods take care of me so fortunately I did not have big problems with the police. I have never been arrested but it does not mean that everything is ok. Situation is very dangerous. Our problems with the police started in 1995. In general years 1995-1997 were very dark. We did not know what new day would bring. Because of our ideas we had problems with the police and State Security Bureau. It was time of our problems with Karcharoth. I also had problems with the financial police. They were interested in my Isengard Production. All this was very depressing and dangerous. All of us could finish in prison for many years. But this opened our eyes. We understood what was going on in underground. We had to be very careful because spices were everywhere. Generally 1995 was not a good year. During meeting of The Temple of Fullmoon in Szklarska Poreba the police arrested some of us. We lost many very important materials as magazines, zines etc. Huge source of information for the police. Because of this incident TTF was dissolved. At that time many people that were too weak to deal with such problems left underground, others dissociated themselves from us. But those who stayed in underground despite all difficulties and danger, now are strong and very valuable people for neo pagan movements in both aspects: cultural and political. I am not sure if today situation is better and easier. We still have to be very careful. State Security Bureau gets money from European Union to look for nazi organisations in Poland. So they are doing their best to find nazi even among people who have nothing to do with it and sometimes are even anti -German. No one who tries to do something to save native Polish pagan traditions and culture is safe. I have very radical ideas so police want to catch me. Officially they cannot do anything to me because they know that Graveland is not a nazi band but they must do something because there are people who want to shout our mouths down . Some of my friends from Polish underground were visited at six in the morning by anti terrorist group. They were looking for nazi stuff. Of course they did not find anything. It is obvious that what the police do is a real persecution. There are full of lies articles in local newspapers according to which Wroclaw is the biggest center of nazism in Poland and Graveland next to Honor and Konkwista 88, is the biggest nazi band. The police want people think that we are anti-Polish to feel free to come one day to my apartment with anti- terrorist group.

3. Who are your major influences?
When I created Graveland I took inspirations from Satanism and hatred against Catholic church that is very powerful in Poland. From the very beginning Graveland is considered as anti-humanitarian NS supporting war and violence band. This is opinion of people who are under jewish propaganda. These people think that way. But in fact Graveland works for racial supremacy of White Man and cleaning society of judeo-christian pseudo worth that destroy traditions and culture of White Nations. So I aim to restore and preserve true inspirations and beliefs of a White Man, culture of a strong warrior, return of harmony with Nature. Through my music I try to teach people that blood of our pagan ancestors still runs within our veins. It cries for retribution for killed men, women and children, for destroyed temples, raped laws, burn forests. We must listen to our blood and follow its voice....White supreme art is a big source of inspiration for me. Music, books, movies, paintings and different forms of art create me and my identity. They enrich my imagination. When I was younger I read many books. Now unfortunately I do not have much time for it. I used to read many science fiction, fantasy, old stories, and historical books. I also have some favorites movies. I have always admired masterpieces created by Akiro Kurosawa, or Conan the Barbarian. Today it is very hard to find an interesting movie. Distribution of original and non-political correct movies is very bad so probably there are some interesting movies produced in different part of the world but we even do not have opportunity to watch them. Besides our times are not good for creating masterpieces I think. Technical skills and possibilities kill the spirit. And even good directors have problems with creating something really good. I am very interested in paintings. I always look for interesting, unpopular paintings and designs when I work on covers for my LPs. And it is not very easy.

4. What other types of music do you listen to? Are you into Grind, Noise, Free Jazz?
Many years ago I listened to Bathory. Unfortunately leader of this band Quorthon changed his ideas and because of it destroyed everything created by Bathory. Some time ago Quorthon was one of us but unfortunately system changed him. Now I listen to the old medieval music gathered in the collection Carmina Burana. These old songs now are played by musicians from New London Consort or Clementic Consort. I also listen to inspired by Carmina Burana music created by Carl Orff or film music from Conan The Barbarian. This music is permeated by true unrepeatable spirit of omnipresent war and death. People created music in that time were inspired by things that today’s people cannot understand, these things were nearer to true human nature not polluted by technical civilization, this music is permeated by pagan beliefs and traditions, although christianity tried to destroy it, pagan spirit still lived in these people and in their music. These people were in opposition to the dictatorship of christian church. In old music I find inspirations and ideas that extend my musical imagination, I find pagan identity, true ideas and values of European nations. I also listen to some skinhead music as Bound For Glory, Rahowa, Shoutdown, No Alibi.

5. Who are the current bands in Poland that are worth checking out?
Polish scene has an opinion of the most radical one. And I think it is true. Polish underground is united by pagan ideas. Bands as North, Perunwit, Venedae, Iuvenes, Wojnar, Capricornus, Thor’s Hammer, Dark Fury, Gontyna Kry, Grom, Fornostem, Wilk work for return of paganism. Split that I recorded with skinhead band Honor was a kind of unification between BM and skinhead scene. During winter 1999/2000 I recorded material for split CD with leading Polish skinhead band Honor. This split “Raiders of Revenge” is released by Resistance rec. It was not my idea but when Honor proposed me to released such split, I agreed because we have similar ideas and aims so why not? It is a good why for unification and bringing together BM and skinhead underground. More and more people from BM underground support heathenish native traditions and beliefs of White Man. The same with skinhead underground. So why not support each other and cooperate? Thinking and progressive BM and skinhead music fans will understand what we want to say. I think that this split is the event of the year. I am sure that many left wing scoundrels and others who are against us will be surprised. And that is good. But times when metal music fans and skinheads were enemies are the past now. New times are coming. And it requires cooperation in fight against enemies of our folk. Such situation also deters all poseurs from BM and it stops fashion for BM. Very often left wing scoundrels accuse us of Nazism so this way they deter many potential listeners of our music from listening to our music and the fashion is stopped. I think it is very good because it can save BM. The police and State Security Bureau are already interested in this split.

7. What is your thoughts on Poland today?
Poland is a country of Catholics. Catholic church has a huge influence on everything that takes place in this country. This way it has more money (by the price of lower standard of living of ordinary people) so it becomes more powerful. One cannot separate these two things. Church has huge influence of politicians and political life. Multitude of all the time strong communists is the only antipole to church. But these two powers know how to cooperate to weaken Poland and sell it to jewish corporations. Polish society is robbed all the time. In exchange it gets pseudo values created by Western countries by fee masonry mass propaganda masters. Evident negro-semitization, pop culture, illusions and false pretences of freedom and democracy. Thanks to this kind of manipulations people become blind mass very easy to manipulate and exploit by government, church, freemasonry and jews. Ordinary Polish man is like a slave. True values and ideas are destroyed and replaced by pseudo ideas and idols created in order to destroy will and power of society. I mean e.g. Saint Wojciech who now in Poland is adored as hero and martyr of Polish nation, hero that died for the only true religion-Christianity. Of course true facts of his life (full of blood, falsehood and tears of heathens) are hidden not to destroy image of ‘great hero’. Saint Wojciech came to Poland and with fire and sword tried to show to ‘unenlightened Slavic peoples the only true way-christianity’. True heroes of Poland as Pilsudski who in 1921 overcame Bolshevik army (that was a huge danger to all Europe) and tried to make Poland strong and independent country are pushed aside. Such people do not fit the image of Poland as a member (read: slave and servant) of Western world. True heroes are replaced by false idols as left wing clown Owsiak- a man that created big collection of money to save lives of sick babies. The idea to save White children is good of course. But Owsiak in the meantime goes to poor African countries with gifts and good word. The questions is: how a man that started as poor propagator of punk music now is an idol of mass media and has so much money for such expensive trips to ‘poor African countries that need our help’? Fucking left wing trash!!! There are people that care for this country e.g. Antoni Wacyk. Wacyk in his book ‘For Polish National character’ blames church and christianity. Because of their pseudo values and hard work to destroy true ideas and traditions, philosophy and religion of Slavic people this country is now weak and dependant on strong and rich western countries. True values are replaced by cult of death and weakness. During long years of our history Poland should fight and listen to people that wanted to make this country strong and independent. But weaken nation preferred to believe in words of so-called allies, ask for help Holy Virgin (Jewess!!!) and negotiate. Today’s Poland is the children of years of such lack of imagination and strong will of surviving as a nation. Young people who understand this situation and do not want to agree for this make a big step towards rebirth of true identity of a White Man. Traditions and beliefs of Slavic peoples are very similar to traditions and beliefs of other pagan peoples of Europe. Ghots, Germans, Celts and others used to settle on lands that today belong to Poland so they had a big influence on Slavonic peoples. Today’s Russia and countries that belonged to USSR as e.g. Lithuania are big hope for paganism because when christianity ruled in Western Europe, Eastern Europe resisted and stayed faithful to true Gods of those lands. So the spirit of old times is the strongest in these countries and the easiest to be weaken up. This heritage that needs to be weaken up is the only hope for people who look for their true identity and consciousness.

8. The Norwegian Black Metal scene?
Norwegian BM scene at the beginning of its existence had huge influence on my musical creativity and my outlook. Uncompromising behaviour and courage some of Norwegian forerunners of BM was a great thing for us. Great times before collapse of BM!!! Blood was shed and fire destroyed falsehood!!! Activity of Norwegian scene shocked left wing scoundrels and homosexual scum. The shock and anxiety even grown when BM started to be interested in NS ideologies. BM became politically incorrect. But at the same time it was a huge opportunity for big commercial labels to make money on it. When Norwegian BM elite had to pay for different crimes as murders, church burning etc, some scum took control over BM scene. They used fame of BM forerunners to realize their ideas that had nothing to do with true BM. And this BM collapses. Its place was taken by business and corruptible scoundrels which became famous….cradle of filth, dimmu burger…shit…

9. America?
America is the country ruled by jews. Everyone knows what their aims are. They know that domination is White Man destiny. So using their power they want to destroy our spirit and identity. I think that it is a high time for us to fight against jewish domination. And I think that we are fighting with music and words spreading our ideas and trying to make people their true roots of a White Man and teach them to live according to Laws of Nature that say that survival of one’s own race is the imperative. Jews are very smart so this fight is not easy. They control mass media: television, radio, newspapers. They have huge power to influence people so they prepare good plans for negro-semitisation. Controlling entertainment media they have control of the minds and souls of our children. They persuade us that homosexuality is a normal way of life showing homosexuals as very sensitive and wise people, that there is nothing wrong with White woman dating a Black man etc. All the time they inject lethal poison into minds and souls of White people to make them weak and blind. They want to deprive us of our culture, beliefs, traditions, memories by giving us pseudo values, empty slogans, making White people feel guilty and making them to be interested in culture of African peoples. This system aims at race mixing, creating multi racial society. We must change way of thinking of White people. Free masonry and jewish propaganda has huge influence of White people’s minds. We must change it and help White people open their eyes.

10. Nazi's?
Very often Graveland and Polish underground (some bands) are called Nazi. My interviews and opinions are too extreme for many people and my ideas can be called Nazism. I think that N.S. movement is one of the ways to save our world. Paganism and Nazism have many common ideas. Graveland has always had problems because of our extreme ideas but I have never been afraid of showing what I think. Now N.S. movement takes inspirations from pagan belief and mythologies because faith is a great weapon against all enemies of White Race. Maybe the term “Nazism” is not proper one and due to it there are so many misunderstandings. Maybe it should be called “White Man ideology” or something like that. And if we use this term I will never deny that I support and spread White Man ideology. (of course brain washed scoundrels cannot understand that swastika, runes etc are not Nazi symbols but one of the most important symbols for a White race in general). There is no come back to NS that failed and no one wants that. Our times need new ideas...to ancient power of a White Man return. Our times are quite good for post NS ideas. There is a strong need of idea to wake White people up. Today White man is asleep.. hypnotized by false image of reality created by mass media propaganda institutions. White Man is deprived of strong will and character and of creativity. He wastes his time on unimportant things. Young people think that everything is great and that they can develop but it is an illusion. They think that they are free and that they think but in fact they do only things permitted by institutions and people who rule this world. Today one of them most important things is to teach White Man to be resistant and aware of propaganda systems. White nations must see their own culture, traditions, history and beliefs in proper light and love it, respect it and do everything to preserve it. Pagan beliefs give us our true heritage...return to roots of our culture where everything is so simple and clear and serves to one thing: preservation and development of the folk. Neo-pagans believe that connection between beliefs of our ancestors and post NS ideology will create a new power. We must bear our children in respect to our past, ancient beliefs and traditions. And when the day of weakness of today’s systems comes, our children will lead White nations to Victory!!! It is not Nazism but fight for identity and consciousness of a White Man!!!

6. Have there been many arrests recently?
Arrest no, but the police invigilate underground all the time. As I said earlier, from time to time, anti terrorist group “visit” some people from the underground at six in the morning!!!

11. Corpse Paint?
Image is present in each form of art. People who create have always wanted to look different than ordinary people. Black Metal bands have the most extreme image…war paints they use are sign of their resistance against common ideas and values…such image is an identification sign of people who have similar ideas…image let them know each other and unite in common fight, share opinions and ideas. Image can also be a kind of war camouflage that deters unwelcome people. It also happen that people who are very weak use such image looking for way to solve their problems. If image becomes part of a fashion, there is no point in using it anymore. Its meaning is warped and discredited. And this why today BM war paints mean nothing. They do not have their cult meaning anymore. Today under cover of war paints one can find ordinary toe-rags who have nothing to say. Some of them e.g. Covenant in desperation quest for originality behave in a stupid way…and look just funny….

12. Satanism?
Satanism is a destructive religion. Finally Satanism destroys its followers. I used to know many people who were Satanists and tried to be as evil as possible and now they are out of the game forever. I think that people get bored of Satanism especially because of commercialisation of these ideas. Besides people in BM underground develop in political and religious aspects. For young people Satanism can be very important because it offer them what they are looking for. Satanism is evil, it offers revolt and resistance against norms and values. Young people like it. But later they mature and they need something more. But Satanism cannot offer them anything else. They cannot develop. So they are looking for something else, for ideas to help them to create. This is a transition to mature creative life. When people stop being interested in Satanism they start a “good” life as serious members of society or they look for sth important that will make their lives worth living. Many people say that Satanism is a part of Christianity. To some degree it is true but in fact Christians called Satanism many pagan cults, ideas etc. when they christianized pagan lands hundreds of years ago. So Satanism is based on pagan ideas changed by Christian church for its own purposes. People who were interested in Satanism later start to be keen on neo-paganism and find there many, so far hidden values. All pagan creative ideas were hidden by church. Church used only destructive and dark ideas and called it Satanism. I think that NS interests also come from Satanism. For many people Third Reich is an empire of Evil and Adolf Hitler is a master of Darkness condemned by all good sons of “the only God”. For young man this is the only fascination of evil and violence but later he discovers ideas and values that are something more than only violence. All these transformations take place in BM underground. People become strong and creative and then more people join underground because of its ideology. Commercial BM scene has also its part in this process because it attracts young people to Satanism. In opinion also today’s systems propaganda are responsible for this. Pop culture of emptiness does not offer anything deep and creative. It aims to deprive nations of all values, pride and strong will. But there are people who see this and cannot agree for this. They just cannot live in such world. In quest for true worth they start to revolt and support ideologies (condemned by system) as NS, communism or Satanism.

13. Paganism?
Paganism is a nature of a White Man, it is a part of his consciousness and identity. It gives him motivation for work. Christianity wanted us to became slaves of antihuman “worthies”, they wanted us to be humble and poor creatures waiting for the “Savior”. And Christianity does this all the time. They want to make White man weak and deprived of his natural strength. Christianity enslaves us with humanitarian, moral bans and instructions, making us believe in a better world…after death!!! Paganism or rather ethnic, native beliefs and religions are the part of our nature, heritage of our race. We should be proud of it and use it to become wiser and stronger as our ancestors want us to be. Paganism is coming back. I see this looking at new people who start to identify with it. Soon, we, generation of people who became the main power of returning paganism, will have our own children. And our descendants will became the main core of rebirth of ancient beliefs and power of a White Man. Christian churches will not disappear at one. But slowly solitude will destroy it. People will leave everything that is false. And they will follow those who are strong. And one day great leader will come and order to destroy all Christian temples….

14. Mayhem today?
For me death of Euronymous was the end of Mayhem.

15. Why do you feel the way you do about other races?
I would have nothing against other races but they are enemies of our folk. In Poland we do not have problems with hordes of my pals. And I hope we will never have. my pals, Jews, Moslem are our enemies. We cannot let them be strong and powerful. I think that the biggest problem we have with jews. They are everywhere. And they are strong. They have a lot of money. In Poland before Second World War there were a lot of jews. Thanks to Adolf Hitler we got rid of some of them. Unfortunately we did not kill all of them. Many jews escaped and survived. Now they come back and want Polish government 'give them back' THEIR (!!!) money, lands, factories and buildings. Fucking scoundrels. They are everywhere. I hope one day they will make a mistake and then we will win. They are very powerful especially in the U.S. Almost all U.S. business is in fucking dirty jewish hands. American government supports Israel all the time. Jews are the biggest diseases of the world. I think that one day we will have to deal with war of races. It will happen when world economy collapses…even small shaking on world market will be enough to start social disturbances. Hatred among races growing for many years, although smothering and destroyed by system will explode with bloody revenge. Idea of multicultural world is a fiction. It is false utopia that will not work in practice. In our genes we have penchant for fight, to expansion and territorial development – these traits are powers impossible to overcome by judeo-christianity and propaganda system ideology. Will of fight will triumph overcoming peace and humanitarian ideas. Poor social classes (to which mostly belongs strange influxing nations from Africa, South America and Asia) will revolt giving vent to primitive custom in blind anger. I am really surprised with German government actions that let alien dangerous nations live in Germany. They let them settle on the lands that never belonged to them. These people will never identify with Germany. For them Germany is just a better country to live in than their native shrubbery. So they will never desecrate their lives and work to this country. It is not their fatherland and will never be. Their form of existence is just a vegetation and parasitism.

16. Are there any sellouts in Poland?
I am not sure what you are asking me about.

It couldn't fit in one thread.

17. Any scenes we should watch out for in other countries around the world?
I think that German scene is one of the most interesting ones. Germany has always been a big hope for Europe. Hope of self-realizing in proper for a White Man direction in harmony with spirit bound in our blood and traditions and customs of our pagan ancestors. Germany has also always been a big danger for all enemies of a White Man so they united their powers to enslave German nation. Today young German generation cannot find this power and spirit that always let Germans triumph in the name of racial supremacy and native pride. Today negro-semitization is a sad reality in Germany. German native culture and traditions are replaced by pseudo decadence pop culture. All these things have huge influence on music. In Eastern Germany after collapse of Berlin Wall propaganda gained new technical equipment and better ways of influencing minds and imagination of young generation. Mass media started to talk about ‘cruel death of thousands of chosen nation’ and praise ‘cultural achievements’ of African nations. Left wing politicians in all Germany get green light. Free masonry propaganda praise only one way of life: buy and consume. In these sad circumstances most bands cannot create anything original. But fortunately there are people with open eyes and minds, people who understand this situation and are resistant to these jewish and free masonry masters of propaganda. These people create inspiring and original music. In Black metal and skinheads scene in Germany there are people who fight for their native identity and consciousness of a White Man. Some of them are better in this than others but unfortunately there are many people who do nothing against brain washing. Many people are not even aware of this anti-White Man propaganda. Awareness and fight for identity is the most important part of true German music scene. Neopaganism is a good way of regaining true native identity!!! I think that bands as Absurd are true heralds of new era in German. I also know some interesting bands from different countries as France or Austria. I also would like to mention BM scene from Eastern countries. BM started to be popular in Russia later than in other countries. Fashion for BM is a main reason for some disturbances and chaos. Wild Satanism spreads. Very often one can read on the internet news about burnt Catholic and Orthodox churches. Bands as BURZUM are very popular there. But very often they change the meaning of Grishnack’s ideas. Very often violence and cult of force take place of philosophies and ideologies. There are some good bands there…they have originality that is very needed in today’s BM. I think that Nocturnal Mortum from Ukraine is one of the best bands from Eastern countries. They support Polish scene. I think it is caused by common Slavonic tradition. It is possible that something new will be created from this friendship. And Polish scene will be even stronger!!!

18. Do you have any new releases coming out any time soon?
I started work on third LP Lord Wind that will be released by No Colous rec. In the meantime I will finish work on Graveland material for mini-CD that is to be released at the beginning of the new year. I am also going to prepare Graveland video. After that I will start work on new Graveland LP. And I think that is about it.

19. What's your thoughts on grave desecration and church burnings? Do you think these are necessary actions in your war against Christianity?
When I hear about church burning it makes my heart growing. Usually Christians built their temples on ancient pagan cult places. So it is high time to get rid of them from sacred pagan lands. But if we want to win this war, we must act on many different planes.

20. Who would win in a fight Satan or Ralph Nader?
I have no idea who R.N. is. But Satan will be the winner as he won in South Park.

21. Hitler or Abe Lincoln?
Adolf Hitler is one of the biggest figure in European history of last years. Hitler and his adviser tried to create a great masterpiece. His ideas wake in us admiration. In world history there were only few people capable to the similar deeds. Hitler tried to build empire similar to Roman Empire, based on pagan values, beliefs and traditions of Aryan Europe. It is very reputable idea that will be undertook by people who know their destiny give them by gods, who know power in their blood inherited after their proud white Aryan European ancestors who have always realized their destiny with pride. This destiny force white race to be first and rule over other races. Those who realize this destiny will live forever among the living and the dead as Hitler and Ceaser’s spirits.

22. Snoop Doggy Dogg or Burzum?
I do not want to answer such question. Sorry.

23. Henry "The Fonz" Winkler or Al Gore?
The same.

24. Who is more evil Cradle of Filth or the Backstreet Boys?
The same.

25. Do you like Death Metal?
In the past, before BM, I used to listen to Death Metal. Unfortunately it was commercialised by scoundrels who made money on it and I have not listened to it anymore. Now I am not interested in Death Metal at all.

26. Dani Filth seems to be the reincarnation of Boy George don't you think... Except Boy George seems to be alot cooler hahahaha!
Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about.

27. Are you into any Hardcore like the Cripple Bastards from Italy or bands like Nasum from Sweden?
No, I am not interested in this kind of music.

28. Your thoughts on Rap?
It is black people music. White people who play or listen to rap should be white trash, scum that should be exterminated.

29. Capitalism?
Good system for rich people, bad for poor….

30. What's your favourite album you've made so far?
I think that my favorite Graveland LP is “Thousand Swords”. In fact I do not listen to my releases. I listen to them when I work on them, and then almost not at all. It is because almost all the time I am working on new materials so I do not have time to listen to my old releases.

31. What side projects have you done? Have you guested on anyones albums?
I have pagan folk solo project called Lord Wind. The name Lord Wind combines with condition of my spiritual life in the time when I created Lord Wind. I was under strong influence of darkness. My way of seeing the world and paganism was under big influence of these fascinations…in paganism I was looking for darkness…and I found Swarozyc’s light! Burning and whirling swastika! At the beginning Lord Wind was inspired by darkness, more precisely, spiritual side of darkness. Such pagan gods as Crom Cruah, Cerenunos and others belonged to this world of darkness…the Samhain night was the most important night of the year. I imagined Lord Wind as a spirit roaming about in the abyss of darkness. Spirit that as a wind comes in cold nights to the ancient cult places…mopping around ancient stones and gloomy oak trees…Lord Wind belonged to the world of supernatural powers. It was there where moonlight falls on lands surrounded by darkness…solitary wooden clearings…where only spirits of our forefathers roam about trees…watching their tumulus and places of ancient battles. Today Lord Wind is different. My fascination of war dominated by creativity. I created Lord Wind because at the beginning Graveland was very BM band. I used only BM riffs etc. But besides BM I used to listen to old medieval music so I created Lord Wind to develop some ideas that I took from this music. FMP released CD version of debut Lord Wind LP ‘Forgotten Songs’. A long time ago I released tape version of this LP. There are some differences in tape and CD version. I changed some songs. I think that CD version is better than tape version. I sold all tapes I had released but I hope that thanks to FMP many people will listen to Lord Wind. Some time ago No Colours rec. released second Lord Wind LP “Heralds of Fight”. Once Wilczan of Perunvit asked me to compose music for staging of battle of Cedynia. Originally this battle took place in 972. Slavonic warriors of Mieszko the First were fighting against Christian German warriors of Hodon and Zygfryd. Wilczan has organized such staging for two years and he is very successful in that. Playing music for such even was a great challenge for me. Battles and fights have always inspired me. So I started work. I had a lot of time, around one year. When I created music for this event I realized that I have so many ideas than I create full time album. And this way I created “Heralds of Fight”. On 24th of June 2000 we met at Cedynia battlefield. 200 warriors. I was fighting on German side as Dutch mercenary. Lord Wind music resounded in the heat of the battle. It was really great. Battle of Cedynia was recorded on video film so maybe in the future it will become the part of Graveland video. Now I am working on new LP Lord Wind. I hope I will finish work in February. This new LP will be different than “Heralds of Fight”…more epic…

32. Thanks for the interview any last words?
Thanks for support. Support rebirth of paganism in your countries. Judeo-christinaity is dying. All ideas spread by christian churches and politics today are only dead words. Massmedia are slaves of the system. It gives us bunch of lies. One must be blind not to see it. Be aware and fight for freedom of a White Man. Do not let propaganda of system control your minds. May Gods take care of a White Man. Fight to be strong enough to survive in a new millennium of a collapse of judeo-christianity. Heil!!!

My Dying Bride- The Angel And The Dark River & As The Flower Withers

Opeth- Morningrise

All of In The Wood's albums.

Dissection- Storm of The Light's Bane

Emperor- ITNE

Blind Guardian- Tales From The Twilight World ( It's not long but i love 'em)

Graveworm - Scourge of Malice
Amon Amarth - Vs. The World (if only for the titanic closing track, ...and soon the world will cease to be)
Death - The Sound Of Perseverence
Fear Factory - Obsolete and Demanufacture

i'm sure there's plenty others! i'm more of a brutal deathmetalhead though and of course, there's not many of that type that can be called 'epic'. 'cept maybe Gorguts on Obscura.

Opeth thread, am I obligated to say an opeth album too? Methinx I have to....in which case, Still Life or Morningrise....or Blackwater Park.

Opeth - Morningrise
Anathema - The Silent Enigma
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans
Ulver - Bergtatt
Emperor - Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk
Enslaved - Eld
Satyricon - Nemesis Divina

Another vote for Symphony X - The Odyssey and I'd say V: New Mythology Suite is epic as well
Opeth - MAYH has a more epic feel to me than Morningrise
Dream Theater - Scenes From a Memory, A Change of Seasons
Devin Townsend - Terria
Pink Floyd - Meddle
King Crimson - In the Court...