Most insipring, evil, beautiful Opeth riffs...opinions?

Too many to put in one post, but the ones that stand out for me are...

The final closing riff for "April Ethereal." In my opinion, one of the best closing riffs ever for any song.

The same can be said for the melodic duel riff at the end of "Epilogue." Holy crap.

My brother loves the last closing riff on "Ending Credits." It's a great, underrated riff.

The whole opening sequence to "In Mist She Was Standing." That's when I realized Opeth was OPETH.

All the electric riffs in "To Bid You Farewell."

The gentle closing riff from "Patterns In The Ivy II."

And the most evil, strangly enough, is the closing riff to "A Fair Judgement." Such doom. It's awesome.

SAWWW HER FAAADING BLANK STARE INTO MEEEE

basically all of still life, every fucking second... oh my god its good lol

oh yeah and the ''if one cut the source of the flow and everything would change'' bit in ghost of perdition is pretty fucking awesome too

Too many to list, but 2 that spring to mind immediately are the last 4 minutes of Deliverence and the opening riff of White Cluster.

the riff after the intro and the acoustic breaks in GoP are among the best riffs I've ever heard

The Funeral Portrait hands down. That riff fucking kills.

I also love the riffs in Godhead's Lament and The Moor, Master's Apprentices, the ending of Closure on Damnation is fucking sweet, hmmm. What else?

The part in When just before the lyric "The gate was closed that day, but I was bound to carry on" is a real headbanging moment. Especially when they played it live the first time I saw them.

The main guitar part for the verses of By The Pain I See In Others, as well as the entire "outside in the park" section from the same track. That whole song is brilliant.

Way too many more to list.

EDIT: Holy fuck I can't believe I forgot this one! Bleak, starting right at 6:40. Gives me chills every fucking time. The feeling of distress in that song is just incredible.