Most Talented Band Ever?

I believe it is.
I think its lame as fuck how they dedicated a song to 420.
"It's 4/20" or something gay like that. Wasnt there one album where all they talked about was weed? Might as well classify them w/ Kottonmouth K.
haha and today is 4/20. International day of weed. Smoking weed is cool, but it's kind of out of place to have a metal song about smoking weed.

haha and today is 4/20. International day of weed. Smoking weed is cool, but it's kind of out of place to have a metal song about smoking weed.

Cephalic Carnage does it all the time.

I think 4/20's other connotation would be good fodder for metal lyrics, though.

Opeth. Simply because they are superb in every aspect without sounding cheesy. I mean like Rush or Dream Theater cheesy.

Opeth. Simply because they are superb in every aspect without sounding cheesy. I mean like Rush or Dream Theater cheesy.

Disillusion > Opeth

any day, seriously. I love opeth, they have some of my faovirte songs. But this debut from Disillusion is just :worship:

Trust me its a grower, and when it grows....you're gonna LOVE IT.

I dont know whether to laugh or cry at half the things I have read in this thread.

This is something you cannot really answer, most talented Sludge band or something, sure, but how do you define which band has the most talent between genres. Frank Mullen has one of the most brilliant death grunts of all time but I doubt he would ever be able to win any singing talent contests.

So a more reasonable question would be, which Metal band do you believe has incredible talent to which I would answer,

Opeth

There is something genre defining about a band that can bring the best of prog rock together with poetic doom concept stylings and some really heavy sounding metal.

how was the asshole how said that pink floyd has no talent?? OH MY GOD... what an Idiot, ok wherever for me the most talent bands ever are this ones :

Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd (OFF COURSE)
Alice In Chains
Rush
Pantera Forgive me but they are verry verry talent people haha
Soundgarden
Candlebox
Testament just hear The Legacy song, thats talent men
Mercyful fate
Tool

many many others i cant remember right now:loco: