Most Talented Band Ever?

Opeth.
Lamb of God. Sue me, they fit perfectly in with each other and pull off some amazing shit. Download Terror and Hubris in the House of Frank Pollard if you doubt me.
Arch Enemy.
Carcass.
Dragonforce, but they are overly talented and way too damn cheesy.
Rush.
Led Zeppelin.
Alice in Chains.
Randy Rhoads.

Opeth.
Lamb of God. Sue me, they fit perfectly in with each other and pull off some amazing shit. Download Terror and Hubris in the House of Frank Pollard if you doubt me.
Arch Enemy.
Carcass.
Dragonforce, but they are overly talented and way too damn cheesy.
Rush.
Led Zeppelin.
Alice in Chains.
Randy Rhoads.

dragonforce should not even be considered in this thread, they can play fast but that means nothing, their songwriting is extremely simple and they don't have any talent outside of playing fast

nile and lykathea aflame should also be considered in this thread

nile is fucking amazing, how they can play so many different styles of death metal flawlessly everything from doom metal type songs like "sarcophagus" to epic DM like "unas slayer of gods" to br00tal blistering 200+ BPM death metal like "burning pits of the duat"

lykathea aflame is good. Candlemass is also quite talented, so to speak.

An odd canditate for this thread might be Bal-Sagoth. Strange, I know. But just look at them and how they put it all together.

nile is fucking amazing, how they can play so many different styles of death metal flawlessly everything from doom metal type songs like "sarcophagus" to epic DM like "unas slayer of gods" to br00tal blistering 200+ BPM death metal like "burning pits of the duat"
2 things: 1, fuck you in response to your response to my list. Second, I completely agree with Nile.

congratulations, you're on my ignore list. keep it up, asshole. I hope you get banned soon. this is the one place I get treated nicely and I don't need assholes like you ruining it for me.

Hendix or Led Zepplin cross anyones radar...

I need to give a plug to Pestilence, instrumentally they are insanely talented, the equal of any experimental jazz musicians. You dont see many people that recognise the name now since they broke up 13 years. As an interesting fact Pestilences bassist from the Spheres album went on to develop and use a bass with forty frets and six strings.