Most Talented Band Ever?

Between the Buried and Me? Wtf? Dude! BTBAM's songs sounds like a rehashed version of the previous song. STFU! whoever likes this band is a fag, im sorry, but it's true. You're a fag.

anyways

Most talented band ever is gotta be Marilyn Manson. Im sorry, but it's true. To wear plstic tits and still look sexy, im sorry, but that takes talent.

holy fuck you guys need to jump off the opeth dick because quite frankly the only talent that band possesses is vocals, the originators IMO are the most talented bands, rush, sabbath, zeppelin etc

Between the Buried and Me? Wtf? Dude! BTBAM's songs sounds like a rehashed version of the previous song. STFU! whoever likes this band is a fag, im sorry, but it's true. You're a fag.

anyways

Most talented band ever is gotta be Marilyn Manson. Im sorry, but it's true. To wear plstic tits and still look sexy, im sorry, but that takes talent.

:erk:

Between the Buried and Me's songs are pretty varied sounding.

And you're pretty fucking gay, kill yourself dumbfuck.

I have finally arrived at my conclusion

control denied features the most talented group of metal musicians ever. Schuldiner and shannon hamm on guitars, Great power metal vocalist (tim aymar - very underrated, great performance on the album), the best metal bassist of all time (steve digiorgio), and easily one of the best metal drummers of all time (richard christy).

It just doesn't get any better than that.

To say that only the originators are talented would be a fallacy. :rolleyes:

Opeth is good, but I would hardly consider them the "most talented band ever", though I still think no band can really take the full cake for this award because of many key differences in the metal genre.

BUT DEATH AND BLIND GUARDIAN FTW!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: