The Most Consistant Band Ever.

Souls Highway

New Metal Member
Oct 9, 2005
>_> All caps title :p

Anyways what band do you feel is the absolute most consistant ever, in terms of amount of good releases : amount of bad releases.

I must say that Grave Digger easily wins this one, I have never not liked one of their albums. Perfect power metal band I must say.

Souls Highway said:
>_> All caps title :p

Anyways what band do you feel is the absolute most consistant ever, in terms of amount of good releases : amount of bad releases.

I must say that Grave Digger easily wins this one, I have never not liked one of their albums. Perfect power metal band I must say.

You like Grave Digger? :p

Yeah, I'd generally agree, except...their new album kind of sucks.

Really? I like The Last Supper quite a bit, and think it could only be better if they made it a concept album dealing with the last supper and the events surrounding it >_>

Slough Feg
Revelation
Reverend Bizarre is earning a pretty good consistency tag
Neurosis
Radiohead (you didn't say just metal ;) )
Solitude Aeturnus

There are tons of bands with many albums and one, maybe two mediocre ones. I don't know if that would constitute as "consistent" though. *shrug*

Doomcifer said:
Reverend Bizarre is earning a pretty good consistency tag

Fuck yeah they are.

The most consistent band ever is in my signature. Not because all their albums have the same sound (they're pretty much all different), but they are all good.

Death released good albums during most of their career, though some might say SoP wasn't that good. I can't really think of other bands.

AsModEe said:
Death released good albums during most of their career, though some might say SoP wasn't that good. I can't really think of other bands.

Death is the only death metal band with more than 2 albums that I have listened to all their albums, and I can say that they are damned consistant though ItP is very ... >_> iffy.

Jean-Pierre said:
Fuck yeah they are.

The most consistent band ever is in my signature. Not because all their albums have the same sound (they're pretty much all different), but they are all good.

Yeah, Manilla Road is one of the bands I was referring to, as are Candlemass and Saint Vitus.

Blut Aus Nord, Burzum, Blind Guardian, Deathspell Omega, Death, Gorguts, Lunar Aurora, Drudkh, Ildjarn, and Wyrd all come to mind.

In my opinion.