Most Talented Band Ever?

Probably not the most talented band ever, but they're still talented as hell and since no one else is gonna mention them, I'm gonna say X Japan.

Over talented my ass :erk:

here they play it fine...granted they it isn't exactly like they are in the studio album. They are by no means the greatest or even around the greatest but they are still pretty talented.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there can technically be the most talented band ever, or anything like that. Different bands have different strengths and weaknesses and play different styles of music and play using different methods. One band may be talented more in this way or one in some other way but it isn't just about who has the best guitar player or who can play the most technical or unique sounding material it's how tha band sounds musically. To me a talanted band is one who can stay together and consistently make great, yet very unique records doing something nobody has done before. There are many talanted bands out there choosing one is impossible!

between the buried and me has loads of talent, but their songs sound too much like a modern opeth/dream theater

What in the fuck ...

No they do not sound anything like Opeth or Dream Theater. They are alot better than both bands for the record, but don't sound a thing like them.

... between the buried in me better than opeth

:lol:

Scarlett brings the funny!