Most underrated bands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Décadent said:
Zarathustra. Black/thrashers take note. More on the black side of things, but thrashy as fuck.

Meh. They're on the bottom rung of the style. I prefer Suicidal Winds.

Dodens Grav said:
Meh. They're on the bottom rung of the style. I prefer Suicidal Winds.

I've only got Perpetual Black Force, and I haven't heard the others. It just sounds like black metal done right, and done well.

Nebelhexe. It's rather kind of gothic with many folk influnces, but I think many mtal fans may enjoy it. I do.

Tvangeste are underrated in the sense that they are one of the bands that does Gothic Metal well and manages not to have a completely stupid image or lyrical themes at the same time.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Tvangeste are underrated in the sense that they are one of the bands that does Gothic Metal well and manages not to have a completely stupid image or lyrical themes at the same time.

I have honestly never checked them out, and I must do so >_>

Chastain is a very underrated band. David T. Chastain is an amazing guitarist. Yes and worldmetalalliance is awesome

Necrodaemon - Similar to Misery INdex but wiht more Black metal elements
Helrunar : German Black Metal but more avantgarde than the most
Secrets of the moon : Kings of german avantgarde Black Metal
Tuatha de Danan : I forgot the name of the album and the correct way of spelling of the band name but it sounds a little like Falkenbach or such bands

The black Dahla murder, As I lay dying, and Darkest Hour...I feel they are underappreciated. Just because its metalcore doesnt mean it cant be good, and in my opinion those are three great bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.