Movies/series thread

That's why im quite happy im not muscular 2 meters high man. I would punch the shit out of the people like that, now it's too dangerous and I may not have a chance vs a herd of some white knights.
USA have it easier, you can always do some shooting in cinemas :(

Those people with phones are fucking addictied. Im called a fucking nolife, because I play games on my PC, console sometimes, but when I leave my house Im not attached to notebooks, ipads or smartphones. If you cant sit for 2 hoours without looking at your phone or using it, you have issues and should be isolated, since it's ruining other people's experiance.

Smartphones are worst thing that have happaned to human race since internet. Im starting to see waaay more flaws than upsides. Instead of becoming smarter people are becoming complete retards.

Finished Daredevil last week, and I'm almost done with Jessica Jones now. Two pretty good shows. Hopefully Netflix keeps churning out equally proper series in the future!

Had really low expectations for Star Wars seeing all these shitty memes and retarded hype, but I must say I enjoyed the movie.

Sure, it's filled with cliches, it's predictable but good movie for watching in the cinema. Stormtroopers still cant hit shit and after 6 episodes empire still cant figure out how to protect their deadliest weapon. Oh well.

Complaints: Kylo Reno or whatever, just kill this fucking guy. Was empire hiring the biggest crybabies in a galaxy? He's not whining on Liquid Snake's level but im sure as hell the next candidate for the bad guy will be just like Liquid.

Expectations for next episodes:
1. Kill the emo
2. Please, no interacial romance of main protagonists. It's enough there was a huge fuss about woman being a leader of stormtroopers like it fucking mattered for 5 min role who played it. If Rey needs a partner I vote for Chewy.

Poor Chewy.

PS
Hamill is sexy

Ps2
Jar Jar > BB 8

Holf on, I forgot about the most important thing and spoiler

NIG GER(nice try cenzorship script) STROMTROOPERS ALMOST RAPED A FUCKING SITH IN LIGHTSABER COMBAT THIS GUY IS FUCKING PATHETIC PLS DIE

No point in trying to argue with the illogical one. There is always a small trend of people that scream "EMO!!" when we have a villain with actual depth...

It seems like people are quick to throw the term emo around for any character that shows emotion and conflict or worst of all, weakness.

I responded to someone else with this same message so fuck it, mostly copy/paste: Treading spoiler territory.

I thought Kylo Ren was cool, don't forget he is a work in progress that is not even close to reaching his potential. It's interesting to have a developing story on both sides of the force for once. You can just insert some out of the blue ultimate badass once again or you can watch Kylo Ren grow into one and actually get some understanding of his motivations. I'm expecting that this will be a better version of watching Anakin become Vader, with a much better actor to boot.

We don't need another Vader, Dooku, Maul or Sidious who are just presented to us fully formed and kicking ass, instead we get to watch his character grow from someone we might have sympathized with, to someone that has forced himself down a dark path for reasons still unknown to us. I am glad they took this route.

Next movie I expect he will be much stronger from completing his training, and the whole inner conflict angle should be less obvious but still lingering which leaves lots of room for plenty of twists and turns.

Concerning his combat skill, remember he was pretty badly injured, he was probably distracted mentally after that spoiler bombshell, and he likely has not had much of a chance to hone his lightsaber skills considering there is no one else to fight.

TLDR; Kylo Ren has lots of time to kick all kinds of ass, and I am looking forward to seeing his story unfold.

Last edited:
Ok I guess we are talking about the movie now...

People scream emo because we know nothing of why he turned to the dark side and they did a shitty job even implying any reason, hes just mad/sad and thats it, sure it will be explained later but it could have been done better. The same goes for the First Order... "lets kill everything because we are evil, because evil". Sure we got the same introduction in the Original Trilogy but we kind of got everything explained in the PT so it is weird to just get back to that, I felt no connection between The First Order and The Empire what so ever, maybe I need to watch it again.

And the lack of screentime for Chewie "in the end" is disturbing, so cold.

Im not Star Wars huge fan so i couldnt give less fucks how he is called. He wields red sword, he's sith or dark jedi for me.

All we know about him that he's cocky, throws tantrum 24/7 and is a fucking pussy. Wouldnt call it deep, rather generic.

Maybe if he didnt have a face of a guy from Gold Rush I would have more respect for him.
8b4f44e6326f9b1f151a6a0675a532d6.jpg