Movies/series thread

Catching up on Vikings recently. Watched s4e1.

1. Katheryn Winnick still is the most fapable actress ever, such perfect skull i want it on my desk.
2. Kinda bored with Rollo changing sides every season, especially now it was fucking stupid and naive.

Me: What's your favourite movie?
Girl: High School Musical 2! It's so funny!
Me : I think we're done here

Based on a true story

Catching up on Vikings recently. Watched s4e1.

1. Katheryn Winnick still is the most fapable actress ever, such perfect skull i want it on my desk.
2. Kinda bored with Rollo changing sides every season, especially now it was fucking stupid and naive.
We're somewhere halfway season 3 now, i.m.o. the series relies way too much on over-dramatisation to a point that it loses its credibility. Some characters become parodies, like this Floki guy with his gimmicky 'giggling' and make-up. And this Old Seer figure, come on. Then there's utterly pointless scenes that seem totally random with no purpose. It's somehow entertaining from the hystorical point of view, but I can't take it very seriously, which is a shame.

Reactions: PowerBlade
Floki is annoying, yes, but i can deal with this overdramatisation, its just a simple show after all and i was prepared for that.
The major downside for me is that sometimes the action happens too fast and there are ofter huge time jumps between the episodes. Then you have characters changing sides every second episode or season, which feels extremely forced or stupid just for the sake of plottwists.

Started watching Orphan Black today since ive got a trial account on Amazon Prime and while im just 3rd episode in this looks interesting. I like how they got the shots of one actress playing 3 different characters on the same screen while the camera is moving. Some good camerawork / tricks there. Plot might be interesting and at least this one doesnt seem to be cancelled after 1 season like 2 shows i watched before that got me left pissed.

Wanted to give it a try one day, probably after Orphan Black and Z Nation i began month ago :) First season was good, second seems to be too "actiony"

I still cant force myself to watch this.

>horror
>children
>scheriff
>mother of kids

That just screams typical cancer, but after Orphan Black, which is still phenomenal show on season 2 I might watch this.

But seriously, if fag characters are likeable for me the show must be good

Fuck it, everybody says its a good show, imma download it. I hope its not an elaborate plot to trick me into watching garbage, internet.

A few episodes into American Horror Story S02: Asylum, sick and twisted stuff, nice! :)

Also watched the season finale of Outlander S02 the other day, somewhat weak/chaotic ending to an otherwise great and highly recommended series.

Watching e3 of Stranger Things.. I never liked Winona Ryder but I have to say that she is doing a damn good job here. She still makes me cringe here and there but she is convincingly crazy.