Movies/series thread

Im trying to watch Ash vs Evil Dead for the second time, on episode 3. This isnt working for me. Its just a rehash of all the gore deadite-stuff, and the story is really bad so far. :(

Last edited:
Westworld is amazing. Although im not a fan of wild west you dont feel like it's the series about wild west (cos its not doh).
How can you hate something starring A. Hophins and E.Harris.
And Dolores is so fucking gorgeous <3

Im trying to watch Ash vs Evil Dead for the second time, on episode 3. This isnt working for me. Its just a rehash of all the gore deadite-stuff, and the story is really bad so far. :(

huh, i've only heard good stuff about it, but it might just be "omgz bruce campbell is so awesum"-wank i guess

Westworld is amazing. Although im not a fan of wild west you dont feel like it's the series about wild west (cos its not doh).
How can you hate something starring A. Hophins and E.Harris.
And Dolores is so fucking gorgeous <3

been meaning to watch that one! it's on hbo right?

For the last few days I been watching Black Mirror.
Almost all the episodes ive seen so far were good, one was just okay, but...
s1e2 Left me disturbed
s3e3 Left me amazed
s3e4 left me fucking crying

Well, 2 episodes left to watch. What a great series.

Zootopia was fucking great <3 Great characters and top notch animation, but i always admire a good fur / hair animation. Voice acting is very good too, cant say that about polish version dou.

Funny u say that, i was just about to post hom disgusted i am with racist attacks in poland recently. I mean, yes, im a fucking racist, but i would never fucking punch anyone without a reason and it just keeps happening. If you want to attack somebody just because he came to your country as a tourist / student / whatever and he's not doing anything beside living a normal life then fuck off.

About your question, hope, not hacked. But i stopped following politics, almost completely stopped listening to metal cos it became fucking boring recently (or just sucks) and maybe few other factors and i became better person.
Oh, and i stopped playing online team games so yea, i havent raged at retards for a while.

Also how can you be bitter, evil bad guy after watching Black Mirror: San Junipero and Zootopia <3
Apparently i need more cartoons and lesbian drama.

edit:
I just realised i enjoyed a movie about lesbians. Wow, thats gay.

Wont last long probably, supply of some good music and movies will run out quickly. And when im bored ill find a way to get cancer again and turn into abomination :(

But tbh how can you be a bad person when you see thiss adorable bunny thump <3

I have issues, just watched Zootopia second time on bigger screen since it was on HBO and i also got to appreciate a good soundtrack this time when i payed attention to it. Not typical Disney crap also not typical "epic music" we are being served nowadays, sounds like a good mix of "old platform games" with cinematic music (especially during action sequences). Gonna follow Giacchino and more of his work, looks like this guy can create some good melodies.

Im watching A New Hope right now, damn its good, I watched ep1-3 last week, I watched The Force Awakens a few weeks ago again and it sucks so fucking bad, its probably the worst Star Wars movie except for the visuals, like nothing in it makes any sense. I think Rogue One will be better but Im a bit worried, Jar Jar Abrams and all the fucking politics these days might ruin the future of Star Wars. If there will be more feminism shit than Phasma and a gay love story with Dameron and Finn I will go fucking berserk.

Last edited:
I think you can expect interracial romance and gay romance for sure :)

In the meantime i still research how folks at disney made their animation in Zootopia and im fucking blown away, their lighting system, wind simulation (thats fucking why every leaf and hair in fur moves) it absolutely a masterpiece. Hope this technology will be ysed in the future.

The Samurais is already making me cringe, I guess Disney didn't feel it was enough to use asian actors they had to add some culture to it too. I seriously have no problem with Samurais if they make it work, add some substance to it, some story, if they do it like The Force Awakens it will be a disaster. Star Wars was always a story about the people and the universe, which The Force Awakens totally fucking missed, its like a fucking political remake fanfilm of A New Hope with nothing explained.
If an uninitiated person would watch ep 1-7, 1-6 will make sense and progress the story, even if ep1 is kind of shit it still has a purpose and it works. And then ep7 come on and like... wtf is happening? Some fucking angry little teenage gang built a Death Star-planet and then some pew pew and we know nothing about wtf happened to the rest of the universe the last 30 years? OH BUT GIRLS CAN FIGHT AND THERE ARE MANY RACES (THAT ARE EQUAL!!!) IN THIS WORLD, AND THE WHITE MAN IS THE VILLAIN!

Kathleen Kennedy, J.J Abrams and Disney can fuck off if this is the way its going to continue...

breathing... but I have a small hope it wont and that they will get back on track.

Last edited: