Music for Sexing the Womens

Furious B

Aug 9, 2002
MPLS
I’ve been trying to compile a playlist of some good albums or songs for good fucking music. I mean, both music that is good for actually getting your fuck on, but also music that helps get women in the mood to get their fuck on (you know, while I’m in very close proximity, of course)?

Oddly enough the first time I sexed a female I was listening to The Mantle. I am quickly realizing, however, that most chicks don’t want to get down to Krisiun, despite how awesome it is. A friend recommended Marvin Gaye and Frank Sinatra. Anyone have anything else (better) to recommend?

Furthermore, don’t post in this thread if the only thing that you’ve ever had to entice sexually was your hand. kthx.

Hellhammer - Satanic Rites

...when i was doing that i was like "Am i doing this right now? YES KICKASS! *fuckfuckfuckfuck*"

Boards of Canada is always really good if you're in the mood for a passionate fuck... Otherwise I stick with some drum and bass (DJ Dara,) or other ambience. As far as the heavier side of things go, I once fucked my girl to Fuck... I'm Dead - Bring on the Dead. Worked out wonderfully.

Oh, and don't forget Philip Glass.

Jeez...some of you are setting him up to shaft a 50 year old granny or a corpse!

Listen to my advice: STRIPPER MUSIC. That's right, go to a strip join and steal the DJ's playlist. What you want is sleazy, sexy, bareback riding, slut music. That is of course if you're looking for the sex to actually be interesting.

B0000028WF.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Luther Vandross :loco: o_O

Fine. Every strip club I've gone to has one song in common:

Danzig - She Rides

If you're looking for sleazy shit, Danzig, White Zombie, Monster Magnet, Kyuss, Type O Negative, etc. will fit the bill. What did you call it JayK? Sleaze Rock?