Music too taboo to listen to...

ummm... MM9... They keep opening for gigs I go to, a fun support act. Their Myspace says they are "Rock / Electro"... because they are. But it's not my type of music, don't like electro...

I think I'm in denial about liking them...

[edit] lol at Belligerent's tool sig.

It's not tabboo yet but it will be soon...The Killers' "Human"(or are we dancers)...
they're playing it way too many times everywhere.
biggest tabboo in my book is NSBM...

i wish to put into this "shitlist" power metal and glam :/ i don't like it..is totally far by my tastes

I like Bright Eyes I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning album. More for the memories I get from listening to it then the music itself. But still, I like it a lot. I dislike the rest of their albums, his voice/lyrics get extremely annoying.

I dislike the rest of their albums, his voice/lyrics get extremely annoying.

Agreed.
I do like some of the music he puts out now and then. His voice can be really annoying in the long run. Of course, he/they put out a LOT of albums every now and then.

i wish to put into this "shitlist" power metal and glam :/ i don't like it..is totally far by my tastes

I used to think this way. I also associated that kind of music with older metal heads who I thought had lost all form of taste...but well, after passing 25 I found some bands that I had problems with liking. Of course..I should be noted that Europe's song The Final Countdown REALLY laid the seed of power metal in me.

- In The Woods... album: Omnio (when I hit around 17)
(that's when the seed started growing..huhu)
- Green Carnation came along and had a power metal vocalist but not the typical power metal music wise (well, not entirely true when it all comes down to it)
- Queensryche (Early stuff..and really, when I can listen to early Queensryche, I can really listen to any power metal band. Or course..I'm always picky about vocalists..so it's not as easy as it sounds after all)

A couple of friends of friends made this power metal mocking band. Lyrically, solo and synth wise.
PowerSword. Of course...now I'm not sure they are mocking the genre anymore. I suspect they like it now..haha. Some of the songs get rather fun listening to after a while..of course..beer helps :D Recommended song : True heroes of steel

They recently befriended DragonForce just for the fun of it.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=81169097