My Concerts For This Year So Far...

Saw Van Halen last night. GREAT show!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9av1y7yD6M4&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Kind of a long clip, but I had to post Eddie's solo!

So far, I've seen In Flames and Fleshgod Apocalypse. If you haven't heard of Fleshgod, check those fuckers out - Italian technical death metal :kickass:

Here's 2 short clips of In Flames I took on my phone. Their first gig in South Africa:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOdoik2qI-U&feature=g-all-u&context=G2091499FAAAAAAAAEAA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOdoik2qI-U&feature=g-all-u&context=G2091499FAAAAAAAAEAA[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
My first concert this year was Primus.

The next one is Andrew W.K.! How do you guys find this music? They are doing a 10 year anniversary show for the album I get Wet (2001).

Here's my updated list for the year...

3/18 D.R.I.
4/1 Van Halen/Kool & The Gang
4/25 Overkill
5/12 Chickenfoot
5/22 Beach Boys 50th Anniversary
6/22 Aerosmith/Cheap Trick
6/29 Scorpions/Tesla
7/5 Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
7/13 Kid Rock
7/19 Def Leppard/Poison/Lita Ford
9/7 Kiss/Motley Crue

I'm taking my mother to see the Beach Boys for her birthday. Should be a nice surprise for her.

Now, I'm just waiting for Rush to announce their fall tour dates and this should be it for the year.

im hoping my next gig is anthrax,a little worried because they have japan booked and then go back to states,ill be fucking pissed if they dont tour australia this time as u never know how long if at all till they comeback.

My only concert so far this year will be Iron Maiden with Alice Cooper in June.

I'm seeing Overkill next week but from the setlists I've seen, they aren't playing anything from Horrorscope which is pissing me off. :yell:

I hope you like the new album, because they're playing 4 songs from it.:headbang:

I'm typing this with ringing ears and a smile on my face, OVERKILL WAS AWESOME!

I also like the first opening band, Diamond Plate.

I hope you like the new album, because they're playing 4 songs from it.:headbang:

I'm typing this with ringing ears and a smile on my face, OVERKILL WAS AWESOME!

I also like the first opening band, Diamond Plate.

Yeah I have the new album and a lot of the songs have been stuck in my head since I got it. It's just that Horrorscope is my favorite of theirs and I thought they'd at least play one song from it. Oh well, I've never seen them before so it'll be good either way.

Just returning from the Judas Priest gig. Whoah, that was fucking awesome. The Priest played about 2 and 1/4 h. Minimum one song of every album, they played Diamonds an Rust, Victim of Changes, Green Manalishi, Turbo Lover, Blood Red Skies, Beyond The Realms Of Death, Electric Eye, The Sentinel, Rapid Fire and so on and so on. Halford was fantastic, he still got it. I enjoyed them at WACKEN last year, but tonight they even topped this. Was my fourth time seeing them since the Painkiller-Tour, I am not sure if they have been better then.

Opening Act was Thin Lizzy. Due to traffic problems I missed most of their show, have only seen the last three songs. But they were very good also. Ricky Warwick (remember The Almighty?) really does a good job on vocals.