My Concerts For This Year So Far...

they played Diamonds an Rust, Victim of Changes, Green Manalishi, Turbo Lover, Blood Red Skies, Beyond The Realms Of Death, Electric Eye, The Sentinel, Rapid Fire and so on and so on.

Damn, that sounds like an amazing show!:headbang:

Rush tickets go on sale tomorrow morning. Just found out System Of A Down are coming to Chicago in August, I might go.

I like these threads. It's cool to see what else people are into and especially to see how impressive some people's concert travel/frequency is!

Wow, by compiling this list, I just realized that I haven't been to a single concert in 2012 yet :( I would have caught the Megadeth tour if it hadn't come to town on Valentine's Day.

May 15: Sabaton
June 6: Rhapsody of Fire
June 15: Collective Soul (in Reno)
June 27: Dream Theater (tentative)
June 29-30: small chance of going to Chicago/Milwaukee to see Scorpions
Sept 12: Nightwish/Kamelot (in Atlanta)
Sept 13: Nightwish/Kamelot (in Atlanta)
Sept 14-15: ProgPower USA Festival (in Atlanta)
Nov 5: Epica

(yeah, I'm mostly into power metal nowadays)

I ordered my Mayhem Fest ticket today and tomorrow I'm picking up a ticket for System of a Down/Deftones.

Updated list...
3/18 D.R.I.
4/1 Van Halen/Kool & The Gang
4/25 Overkill
5/12 Chickenfoot
5/22 Beach Boys 50th Anniversary
6/22 Aerosmith/Cheap Trick
6/29 Scorpions/Tesla
7/5 Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper
7/13 Kid Rock
7/19 Def Leppard/Poison/Lita Ford
7/22 Mayhem Fest
8/15 System of a Down/Deftones
9/7 Kiss/Motley Crue
9/15 Rush

Chickenfoot put on a fun show! Satriani was on fire, Kenny Aronoff was solid, and Sammy and Mike looked like they were having the time of their lives!

Now, a week and a half to go before I see The Beach Boys.

this year:
Metallica (check), upcoming: Lamb Of God, Killswitch Engage, Trivium (?) Pearl Jam, Faith No More (?), Fear Factory, Foo Fighters, Rancid, Anthrax.

So, who are Ozzy's "friends"? I've heard that Zakk Wylde may be involved.

It's Ozzy's current solo band, with special quests Zakk, Geezer Butler, and occasionally Slash. Slash isn't coming to Finland though, which is the biggest reason I'm not going. Black Label Society is opening. If I wasn't so bummed out about Sabbath not coming, I'd definately want to see this show. Now it's just too bitter sweet.

Just added:

Sept 1: Journey/Pat Benatar/Loverboy (gotta make the wife happy, and I've actually always wanted to see Pat Benatar once since I grew up hearing her songs)

Saw this show last night

Danzig+Legacy.png

Great show!! :Shedevil: