My Drumsolo - what do you think about it?

They're a bluesy rock/metal band from the states, started off as kindof hardcore and have since become more and more blues influenced.

One of my all time favourite bands, although they might not get a huge amount of love here

The solo was definitely nice, especially coming from a "non-drummer." You have good timing. I agree the kit sound is very nice (especially kick), but I want a better snare tone!

The solo was definitely nice, especially coming from a "non-drummer." You have good timing. I agree the kit sound is very nice (especially kick), but I want a better snare tone!

Thank you very much, man!! Nice to read that.

"non-drummer"...hmmmm I would say, I´m an allrounder. The main focus musically always was and is on the guitar. I think, the most people here know me as a guitarist. Nevertheless Drums was my first love, before I touched a guitar the first time. That´s why I never stopped enjoying drums a lot.

I wish I play drums like you!
I went to drum lessons for a couple of months years ago, I learnt fast but I haven't got a drum to practice so I gave up.

I'm amazing playing drums with my fingers over the table.:tickled:

I wish I play drums like you!
I went to drum lessons for a couple of months years ago, I learnt fast but I haven't got a drum to practice so I gave up.

I'm amazing playing drums with my fingers over the table.:tickled:

Thank you, dude :) But to be honest..I regret, that I did not trained the doublebass technique as I had lessons. My teacher propably was not "up to date" in the early ´90 :( I began to train the doublebass technique late as I was about 20..I could be a lot better with the foots....damn it. Today I´m too lazy to train it consistently.