My Final Thoughts on TGCD

more likes

ve>>>>>>tgcd :danceboy: (I think i'm the first person to ever use this smiley)

I think that TGCD has stronger songs than VE does. I'm not saying that I don't like VE, I'm just saying that I prefer TGCD.

I'll take any of these over any track on tgcd(or pretty much any track, but especially these): Criminals, Will I Arrive, Burn the Remembrance, Evidence, nuff said.

Viva flows so well...And another strong step up musicianship wise for the Katz. TGCD is a little darker and was focused more on the production...seems more experimental in a way...Don't know where I'm going with this...but I agree VE>TGCD. But in no way do either of them suck :D

Obviously every one has their own perceptions for each album, I love them all, I don´t think one is better than the others, in terms of production maybe it´s a bigger difference between each one, but to me all are great. Talking about TGCD I was attracted from the begging of leaders and continued until the fading notes from journey through pressure.

Leaders, deliberation, my twin, consternation, follower, the itch, july, rusted and increase are great songs but i have to disagree with soil´s song is not a bad one but i don´t listen to it often.

in the white and journey to pressure are songs that i prefer to listen in quiet nights, i think that all depends from the mood I´m in.

I liked the album the day i got it and if i had the cd on i could listen to it from start to finish no problem but if its on my itunes or ipod and im just selecting random songs of it to listen to i'd rarely choose The Itch.

So I don't post here at all but I love Katatonia...When this album first came out I didn't like it as much as any past Kata albums but Now I'm appreciating it more..But I still have a problem with it..

Theres so many songs I don't like

This would be my final tracklist....

1. Leaders
2. Deliberation
3. Soil's Song
4. My Twin
5. July
6. In the White
7. Rusted
8. Journey Through Pressure

8 solid songs nothing more...The rest of the songs on it always bother me..Just My opinion though but those 8 songs keep me coming back..

Replace Journey Through Pressure with Follower and it is solid.

I disliked the album at first, but now I'm enjoying every song except Leaders and In The White

Leaders is probably the top song on the album next to Deliberation and My Twin