Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

2495 views is definately not enough attention

btw ledmag, are you still gonna post this on the IE forum?

yes, i had forgotten,. I need to get with the program. Since its my program hahahahhaa

Thanks fo rthe reminer

Nahhh, 5000 views, and 5000 replies wouldnt be enough.

Mudvayne and Slipknot is better then most fucking metal bands retard.

shouldnt p[osty my first post pissed as a newt but here gies.
goes

i love both bands (i should tell you now i only read the first thread)

both fantastic. uncomparable.
depends what style of music you prefer. into the more brutal - Nevermore
more melodic: IE.

alll i can ssay is check out "demons ad\n d wizards" ficken brutal.
\JHFC im gone.

\m/ METAL \m/

the whole Nevermore board is no doubt very impressed with your level of maturity. You guys are cool.

Originally posted by The Miracle
shouldnt p[osty my first post pissed as a newt but here gies.
goes

i love both bands (i should tell you now i only read the first thread)

both fantastic. uncomparable.
depends what style of music you prefer. into the more brutal - Nevermore
more melodic: IE.

alll i can ssay is check out "demons ad\n d wizards" ficken brutal.
\JHFC im gone.

\m/ METAL \m/

I have D&W. I lik ethe slow songs. The rest, i like IE better.

Originally posted by Unregistered
the whole Nevermore board is no doubt very impressed with your level of maturity. You guys are cool.

We have a gddamn cock bite on everypage of this thread.

Im sick of you shit heads tryin to IMPRESS ppl. Im sick of you shit heads tryin to be smart due to your age and or maturity level.

FUCK OFF you cum gurgler.

ONCE AGAIN

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT EVERYONE THINKS OF ME AND THE REST OF THE PPL HERE. WHO FUCKIN CARES?

DOES WD LIKE THIS THREAD? I COULD NOT CARE LESS WHAT HE LIKES.

GET THAT THREW YOUR THICK ASS SHIT FACED SKULLS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

ITS TOO SIMPLE, ALL YOU AHVE TO DO IS SAY YEAH I DIDG THEM BOTH, OR YEAH I LIKE **??** BETTER.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR LEVEL OF MATURITY. IF YOU ARE SO MATURE, THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN LOWER YOURSELF TO OUR LEVEL? ILL TELL YOU WHY, CAUSE YOUR A FUCKIN HYP-O-CRYTE MOTEHR FUCKER.

IF YOU WANT MATURITY, THEN WHY DONT YOU MAKE YOURSELF A FUCKEN FORUM FOR MATURE PPL, AND BLOCK EVERYONE WHO IS NOT MATURE.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE FACT THAT I THINK JON IS A STUPID ASS MORON, WHO NEEDS A PUNCH IN THE FUCKEN NOSE. AND AT THE SAM ETIME, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE LIKEING JON, DREAMING ABOUT MEETING HIM, GIVING HIM SLOW JACKS ETC.

IF ALL YOU CAN DO IS RAG THE POSTERS FOR THEIR OPINION, THEN YOU ARE NOT MATURE.

IF A PERSON GETS MAD CAUSE HE FINDS ANOTHER PERSON WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH HIM, THAT IS NOT A HIGH LEVEL OF MATURITY.

GO AHEAD AND HAVE A GOOD TIME LISTENING TO IE. AND LET US HAVE A GOOD TIME BY STATING WHY WE LIKE OR DISLIKE SOMETHING.

TO SUM IT ALL UP, YOU NEED TO GROW UP YOURSELF BEFORE YOU START DISSING SOMEONE AND TELLING THEM THEY ARE NOT MATURE.

WE ARE ALL IMATURE IN OUR OWN LITTLE WAYS.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, BETWEEN YOU AND I YOU LITTLE JERK, IS THAT I CAN BE MATURE, THE TRUE MEANING OF MATURITY. ITS ALL TOO OBVIOUSE IN YOUR ABOVE POST, YOU THINK YOU WERE BEING MATURE. WELL, YOU WERE FAR FROM IT, JUST LET ME TELL YOU, CAUSE YOU NEED TO BE TOLD. YOU DIDT REPLY A BIG STATEMENT, BUT YOU ARE SUH A BABY, IT SHOWED THREW IMMEDIATLY.

NOW READ THIS REPLY A COUPLE TIMES, YOU MAY NEED THE EXRTA SHOVE TO REACH A GOOD HIGH LEVEL OF MATURITY.

IN OTHER WORDS........GO KILL YOURSELF VERY SLOWLY, AND PAINFULLY, DO US AND YOUR FAMILY A FAVOR, AND SEACE TO EXIST. YOU ARE WORTHLESS.

YOU ARE BREATHING AIR THAT WOULD BENIFIT A FUCKEN RODENT.